•Favorite type of kiss

Jaemin kisses me again and I feel him smile during it. I pull away and look at him.

He continues to smile. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile with him and everyone cheers again. "Of course."

"Good. Cause I wasn't taking no for an answer." He smiles cheekily as he looks me in my eyes.

I blush a little bit and he hugs me. He sways back and fourth, and he rests his head on mine. "I love you." He whispers gently.

"I love you too." It finally happened. We finally are dating.

"Alright lovebirds." Haechan sounds disgusted. "That's enough. Let's go back home."

Jaemin and I look at each other, and smile. We turn around and he wraps his arm around me and we go back home. I ride with just Jaemin. And everyone rides with either Haechan or Jeno.

We get back home before everyone else. They went to go drop everyone else off at their houses.

Jaemin and I walk inside and after Pip greets us, Jaemin picks me up and hugs me tight. I hug him back just as tightly.

He walks over to the couch still holding me and he sits down. I slide over next to him and kiss his cheek.

He holds my hands and turns his body towards me. I turn mine towards his. He smiles his cheeky smile and looks at my eyes, then my lips, then back at my eyes.

I smile as he looks at my lips then my eyes. He leans in and kisses me. His hands move from my hands to my jaw. I melt at his touch and can't help but forget everything and love every second of this moment.

He pulls away and looks at me. "I love you." He says very softly and calmly.

"I love you too." I say just as softly as him.

"I love you more."

"I love you way more." We start to smile.

"I love you more than you will ever know."

"I love you so much more than that."

"I love you. That's that. I love you and you can't get me to think you love me more." He smiles cheekily.

"You got me. But I love you just as much if not more." I smile cheekily with him.

He grabs my hands and kisses them. "I love you more. Way more." He continues to hold my hands and looks me in the eyes, deeply.

I blush profusely and look down shyly.

I hear him giggle. He lets go of my hands and brings my face up. "Don't hide your face. It's cute when you blush, it lets me know I'm doing something right."

I blush even more and look down again.

He brings my face up again and giggles. "Did you not just hear me?"

"I did." I don't look him in the eyes.

"Then why'd you look down?" He giggles a little more.

"I didn't want you to see how much I really was blushing."

"But didn't I see it?"

I pause. "Y-Yea." I smile.

"You're cute." He says randomly.

"You too." I smile.

I look up into his eyes. He looks me in my eyes as well, and he has his cheeky grin, but it's way cheekier than usual.

"What?" I smile.

He looks from my eyes to my lips.

He leans in and starts kissing me. He holds my face as he does so. I kiss him back and just let him control it.