•Clingy

Jumin's POV

I wake up to my alarm going off. So does Jaemin. It's Thursday, you've got this. Just one day after this.

I turn off my alarm and look over at Jaemin. He's a lot closer than he was last night. I didn't move. He did. He's just waking up.

"Morning." He rubs his eyes.

"Morning." I stand up and stretch.

I realize that we never finished our laundry last night. We have nothing to wear. Great.

"Hey Jumin?" He looks at me. He has a little double chin, it's really cute.

"Yea?" 

"You think we could maybe do something, to make everyone want to talk to us?"

"As in Jeno, Haechan, Yunnie, and everyone else? Probably not." I sigh.

"Are you sure?" He smiles with his cheeky smile.

"What've you got?" I sit next to him. He sits up and leans on his elbow.

"I say, since were both okay with part of it, I say...we act like something is going on between us. They wouldn't expect us to do anything like that, so they'd have to ask us about it."

"Act like something is going on between us like...we're dating?" I try my best to keep a straight face.

He looks at me with a convincing look and nods.

I smile and nod. "I'm in."

"Okay." He lays back down and opens his phone. "I'm telling Chenle so he can play along."

"Okay." I stand up. "I'm gonna take a shower. You probably should too, we went home again after we showered for the first time so we probably smell bad again."

"True. Okay just let me know when you're done."

I give him the okay sign and go downstairs to find our laundry completely done. Mom must've done it. She's at work already do I can't thank her.

I grab clothes and take a shower.

It's funny how Jaemin says we act like a couple, when it won't be hard for me to act.

-

We finish up getting ready and drive to school. We drive together to make it more obvious, and my car is still at home.

-

We get to school and Jaemin parks. I get out the car and put my bag on my shoulder. So does Jaemin. I wait for him to walk next to me.

He looks at me and he grabs my hand. WE'RE HOLDING HANDS MY GOD!!

I blush just a tiny bit and smile. I keep my cool and we walk in. We go to Jaemin's locker first, because his locker is next to Yunnie's, and that's where everyone always meets.

-

We get to his locker and everyone was there. We're holding hands, and they notice. I see out of the corner of my eye the looks they're giving us. We for sure have their attention. Jaemin and I say random things just to keep a conversation going.

They continue to talk but I can tell that they're still looking.

Chenle walks up and passes them and comes right to Jaemin and I. "Hey lovebirds." That was a good one on Chenle's end. I praise him in my mind. That for sure got everyone's attention. They're all looking at us. And they're quiet. Perfect.

Jaemin finishes up at his locker and he grabs my hand again. Chenle follows us. Once we turn the corner the three of us quietly celebrate. We all know that this is working.