•Party

After you get home and talk for a little bit Jaemin comes upstairs and sits and talks with everyone. It's only 7:30 (p.m.), but you decide to watch a movie because you don't really know what else to do.

"Hey before we turn on a movie, we should invite everyone else!" Jeno jumps up off of the couch to get everyone's attention.

"Oh yea!" Jisung smiles.

"I'll call Mark because he's...I don't know where I was going with that. But I'll call Mark!" Haechan laughs.

"I'll call Chenle." Jaemin pulls out his phone.

"I got Renjun." Yunnie gets up and leaves the room to hear better.

Everyone else either leaves the room to call everyone or gets up to get food. You and Jeno are still in the living room getting it ready for everyone to come over.

"So, I'm gonna ask this while I can before everyone can bud in." Jeno says as he puts some pillows on the floor for everyone to lay on. "How do you like living with everyone?"

You were taken back by his question, because he almost seemed like he knew something was wrong with it.

"Um, I mean it's different but I like it." You take some blankets from the few you have on a blanket rack.

"Wow, I'm surprised." He says as he fixes his hair after leaning over to put the pillows down.

"Why?"

"Well, I'm not surprised about Yunnie, Haechan, and I guess me too. But I'm surprised about Jaemin. You were kinda mad when he moved in."

"Oh, well I mean, you, Haechan, and Yunnie were kinda ignoring Jaemin and I yesterday and the day before that. So I guess, I just kinda got used to him and learned to not hate him." You sigh and sit on the couch.

"Ah, I'm sorry for ignoring you. I guess I've just kinda been distracted with Haechan and Yunnie constantly needing me to help them with something." He laughs.

"What about you? You like it here?" You say as he sits next to you.

"Yea, it's fine. Like you said, it's different, but it's cool." He says as he puts his feet up on the coffee table full of random things that still need to be put away.

You nod and Haechan and Yunnie walk in the living room.

"Mark said he's on his way." Haechan sits next to you and puts his head on your shoulder.

"Renjun too, about 10 minutes." Yunnie says and lays on the floor and pulls out her phone.

It takes a bit for Jaemin and Jisung to come back to the living room. It's been about 10 minutes.

"What's taking them so long?" Haechan whines.

"I don't know." Jeno sighs.

You hear a knock on the door then it opens. It's Renjun and Mark. They both know that they can let themselves in so they did. They come in the living room and say hi and get comfortable. Mark sits next to Yunnie and talks to her and Renjun sits next to you, Jeno, and Haechan.

Another few minutes go by and you hear a knock and Chenle walks in. Jaemin must've already talked to him. What are Jaemin and Jisung even doing?

Chenle walks in and sits next to Mark and Yunnie and joins their conversation.

Another few minutes go by and all do you are getting tired of waiting.

"Where and what are they doing?" Yunnie says getting mad.

"I don't know." Jeno whines. "Should I go find them?"