•Work

8:30 p.m.

You're still hanging out with Jaemin after you helped each other out with your rooms. Jaemin was on his phone and so were you. You sat there for hours just sitting there, it was quiet but it was relaxing.

You look at the time on your phone and realize how late it is. "Oh my god, Jaemin I gotta go. I have to do a lot of things before work tomorrow." You say rushing to get up.

"Okay, you need any help?"

"No thanks I'm good."

"Okay. What time do you work tomorrow?" Jaemin asks sitting up.

"Um, I start at 7 and get off at 4. Why?"

"Just wondering how long you'll be gone, that's all."

You nod and walk out to your room. You get your outfit for work tomorrow, you don't need a uniform all you need is a vest, and since it's your first day tomorrow that's when you'll get it. You get everything set up, shower, eat, feed Pip, and lay down with Pip right next to you.

You-9:30 p.m.
Hey Yun..

Yunnie-9:35 p.m.
Ya.?

You-
Why weren't you Haechan or Jeno really talking to me today, I was kinda stuck with Jaemin all day. 😕

Yunnie-
Well you two kinda isolated yourselves, and we kinda thought that if you're getting along let's not ruin that.

You-
Well thanks I guess.. but I mean we weren't really ever with you guys tho, why didn't you try to even talk to us??

Yunnie-
Idk.

You-
Okay. Thanks I guess.

You didn't know why Yunnie was being so secretive but you could tell she was. You didn't think about it much and went to bed.

-

You wake up around 5 to get ready. Yunnie is already up because she works too, you have the same job, working at Starbucks. Both you and Yunnie love Starbucks so it's nice to get a discount.

You walk up and see Yunnie eating cereal and on her phone. You decide to eat cereal too and sit next to her.

"Morning." You say sitting next to her.

"Morning." Yunnie sighs.

"What's wrong?"

"What?"

"By that sigh I know something's up. What is it?"

Yunnie turns off her phone and puts it down. "Um, I-I have a problem."

"What is it?"

"I don't wanna say." She looks down and plays with her hands.

"Yun, you know you can trust me, I'm your best friend."

"Okay." She sighs and looks around to make sure nobody else is up or around you. "I-I th-think I have f-feelings for..Haechan." She whispers.

You sit there shocked. You didn't know how to react. "R-really?"

She nods and puts her head in her hands and sighs. "I-I don't know what to do, I'm living with him now, and that can't change."