•Our Favorite Show

Haechan walks upstairs and Jaemin turns around to face me. He's still in the hallway but I see him clearly. I just sit here, on my bed, in shock. What just happened?

Jaemin's face immediately changed from anger to guilt when he sees me.

He walks over to me slowly and continues to look at me. "I'm sorry."

I just watch him come closer to me.

"I just couldn't stand being interrupted anymore. I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I should've just told him-" I cut him off.

"It's okay. I-I just have never seen that side to either of you, it scared me."

His face shows even more guilt. He kneels on my bed and opens his arms for a hug. I move over to him, and sit on my knees and hug him. He wraps his arms around my waist and keeps me close. I put my head in the crook of his neck and bury my face. I hug him tight and can't help but have tears come to my eyes.

I sigh a shaky sigh. He immediately pulls away and looks at me, concerned.

I look him in the eyes, with tears still in mine.

"I'm sorry." He frowns. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

I can only think of one thing.

"Apologize to Haechan." A single tear falls down my cheek.

He wipes the tear and hugs me again. "Anything for you. I'll apologize to him, and I'll mean it. I'm so sorry I scared you. I just couldn't stand him saying those things."

"It's okay. Thank you for sticking up for me. I-I know he didn't mean any of that, but I still felt bad."

He lets go of me and sighs. "I'll be back, I'm gonna apologize to him."

"No." I grab his wrist. "Let him cool down. It's getting late anyway. Just stay. Do it tomorrow."

A small smile comes to his face. "Okay." He walks over to me and gives me a quick kiss. He puts his forehead against mine and keeps it there for a bit. Just looking down and smiling. "You're cute." He whispers.

I hum to him as my answer. He grabs my hands and lifts his head up. He brings my hands to his face and kisses them. He interlocks his hands with mine and just holds them in between us as he looks in my eyes.

"So," Jaemin starts. "It's a Saturday night, around 10, and you just want to go to bed?" He smiles.

"Today was a big day." I smile. "Thanks to you."

"I know." He giggles.

I let go of his hands and climb back on my bed. I lay down on the blanket at just look at Jaemin. He smiles and lays next to me. He looks me in my eyes.

"Did you know, that I told you I loved you before I said it?" He grabs one of my hands and holds it.

"No...?" I say confused.

"In the notes. The one that had the random capitals, they spelled out 'I love you'." He looks at our hands then my eyes.

I can't help but blush a little bit.

"You're cute when you blush, you know that?" He holds my hand a little tighter.

I smile and shake my head.

"You are." He says simply.

There's a moment of silence. It isn't awkward, it's nice. Jaemin kept holding my hands and playing with them while looking at them.

His eyes move from our hands to my eyes. "You want to watch a movie?"

"Sure." I smile. "I'll get my laptop." I sit up and he lets go of my hand. I climb over him and he just watches me. I put my laptop next to him and sit down. I type in my password and go onto Netflix. "You can chose."

I move my laptop closer to him. He scrolls through and clicks on something, I didn't see what it was.

He sits up and slides the laptop to the end of my bed, raises it by putting it on a blanket, and presses play. He scoots closer to me and wraps his arms around my back. He lays down and brings me with him. I bring my arms to my chest as he gently brings me closer to him. My hands are in between his and my chest. My head is leaned into him by my hands, he puts his head on mine and holds me tighter. I see the screen and the show 'Friends' starts to play. Our favorite show.

"Good choice." I smile.

"I know." He jokes.

I feel his hands tracing shapes on my back as the show plays. The room is dark and the only light is from the moon shining in the window, and the show.

-

A few episodes later I slowly feel my eyes start to get heavier and heavier. "Jaemin?" I say softly in case he's asleep.

He hums as a response.

"I love you."

He holds me a little tighter and he kisses my head. "I love you too." He whispers softly.

My eyes get heavier and I drift off to sleep in his arms.

-

Jaemin's POV

After Jumin tells me she loves me I know that she's falling asleep by the tone of her voice. I shut her laptop with my foot and slide it to the side. I somehow get my foot to the blanket it was propped up on and bring it up to where my hands are. I gently unfold it and use my foot to put it over her. I don't want to use my hands too much, because they're wrapped around her and I don't want to wake her up.

I make sure she's covered before I am and smile to myself.

She's my girlfriend. Finally. She's going to prom with me. Finally. She knows I like her. Finally. She loves me too. Finally.

I just lay in the darkness and listen to her soft breathing. It's calming. I feel my eyes start to get heavy and I fall asleep to my happy thoughts.

Anskfkrieue THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT IM SORRYYY!! I hope you liked it tho :)

What's your thoughts on Haechan not being in nct for almost the whole year :'(

I'm honestly like so saddd. My other question is...wiLL HE EVEN BE IN ANYMORE DREAM SONGS?! Idk I'm just really sad. When nct dream and all of nct FaceTimed him I literally cried bc I misS hiM. Like ugH. At least he's with his family again for a while.