•LatER night talks.

You look at Jisung staring at his feet.

"Have you heard?" He says looking at your from the side.

"Heard what?" You look at him confused.

"A-about Haechan.." He stutters out.

"What about him...?" You're still really confused.

"Who he thinks he likes." Jisung looks at you.

"N-no. Who?"

"You don't know?!" He whisper-yells shocked.

"Who?" You lightly hit him.

"I don't think I should say if you don't know...I guess I figured he would've told you."

"Jisung!" You yell. Waaaay to loudly.

You immediately cover your mouth hoping you didn't wake anyone up. But before you know it here comes Haechan.

"What the heck is going on?!" Haechan growls with a scratchy voice coming into the kitchen.

"Sorry Haechan." You sigh. "I was talking to Jisung and I-i got, confused." You lie.

"No you weren't. I can tell your lying." He sighs and sits next to you. "What were you talking about?"

You look at Jisung, and he shrugs not knowing what to say.

"What were you talking about?!" Haechan leans in hits Jisung's knee.

"W-well, I-I asked her if sh-she knew who you possibly like..." Jisung stutters our scared to see what Haechan will say.

Haechan's eyes widen and his mouth opens. He bites his lip and faces the other way covering his nervous face.

"Wait! What! You do don't you!" Jisung exclaims, surprisingly not waking anyone up.

Haechan sighs and looks at the floor. He covers his face and shakes his head.

"Haechan..?" You say quietly. "You don't have to say if you don't want to."

"I-it's Okay. I j-just kinda don't want to explain it." Haechan sighs.

"I can go if you want." Jisung offers. "I'm getting tired anyway." 

You look at him and nod. Then you mouth to him 'thank you. I think he really needs to talk.' And smile. "Goodnight Jisung."

"Goodnight." Jisung leaves and goes back to the living room.

Haechan's head is in his hands resting on his knees. You can tell he's stressed.

"Haechan. Are you okay?" You say rubbing his back comforting him.

Haechan shakes his head. "N-No." He starts to cry.

You get off the counter and face him. He sits up looking at you crying, you open your arms for a hug and he takes the offer and hugs you tightly. With his head buried in your shoulder crying, you pat his head and comfort him more.

"Haechan. It's okay. I don't know what's wrong but you can let it out. I'm here if you need to talk, Okay?" You say gently.

You feel him nod while still hugging you.

You sit there for a little bit, he's crying his eyes out, he must really be hurt but whatever it is.

"Haechan?" You say softly.

"Y-Yea?" He says calming down a little bit.

"Do you want to talk about it?" You ask.

He nods. "C-can we go to my room though? I'd rather n-not take the risk of s-someone hearing." He says through soft sobs and catches his breath.

You nod and grab his hands to help him off he counter. You give him one more quick hug and wrap your arm around him, and walk to his room.

-

You get to his room and he plops down on his bed laying down on his back, with his hands covering his face. You turn on the lights and dim them so they aren't so bright.

You sit on his bed next to him and grab one of his hands off of his face. "You wanna talk?" You hold his hand with both of yours to comfort him.

"Sure." He sighs.

"Why are you so down?" You ask.

"I-I..I have feelings for Yunnie..but I just know, that it still won't work." He holds back more tears.

"Why do you think that?"

He sits up and faces you. "Because, sh-she's Yunnie. And we live together. I broke up with her because I wasn't ready, I needed to focus on moving out, and now I have. I needed to focus on my family and job, and now I don't have to. I wanted to be able to be with her and give her my all but I couldn't, and now I can. But, I-I'm just can't." A tear falls down his cheek.

You see the tear and wipe it away. "Why can't you?"

"B-because like I said, she's Yunnie. I don't deserve her, and I know that she can do way better than me. I don't want to give her my all when someone else could give her so much more. And I don't want her to give me her all if I can't make it equal." He grabs a pillow and hugs it.

"Haechan, I know as a fact that you do deserve her, and she deserves you. I can't tell you how amazing you were when you were together. Even now, your friendship is the best one out there. It's not your usual boy and girl friendship, it's way better than that."

"That's another thing. I'd hate to ruin our friendship we have. I really don't want it to change. I just want to be able to be with her, as her boyfriend, but also her best friend." He puts his head on the pillow.

"And you know what Haechan?" You say hopefully. "You can be. I promise you that your friendship is way too good to be ruined by a relationship. And a relationship with you and her would be too good to ruin your friendship. Trust me nothing can ruin what you two have."

Another tear flows down his cheek. "I-I just can't."

"Why?" You wipe his tear again. "Why do you think that you can't?"

"Because, I-I'm scared." He stutters.

"What are you scared for? Why?"

"I'm scared for her. I'm scared what people will say to her, I don't want people to take her away from me, I don't want anyone to even think about taking her away from me. People are scary, and people at I school for sure, if they find out that we are dating, you know that they'll try to ruin it."

"Haechan, that's why you need to trust her. And she needs to trust you. If I know either of you two, and I'm pretty sure I do, I know that you won't let someone as stupid as people at our school ruin it. I know you two and I know that once you're together, your unstoppable, and that's what I love about you two, and why I think you'd be amazing together, again."

Haechan takes a deep breath to calm down. "So what are you saying?"

"I say you go for it."

"R-really?" He's surprised that you just said that.

"Yes." You smile.

"But what if she says no?" His smile falls.

"Haechan. She told me, she likes you." You smile even wider.

"Really?!" Here is his bright smile again.

You nod and start to laugh because you're smiling too much. Haechan too.

"But how? How do I-when do I? How? Where?!" He panics.

Oh this will be great.

And that's it! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Question-What's your favorite color? (Lmao idk) 😂

My favorite color is yellow😂. (Also really random but-I really want to paint my room pastel yellow with a light grey wall.🤷🏻‍♀️)