•Presentations

(This chapter is gonna start at school)

Jaemin's POV

Everyone rides to school with Jeno.

Jumin and I followed Yunnie, Jeno, and Haechan's bet, to keep Jumin's hickey I gave her uncovered.

She put her hair in a messy braid, swept to the other side of her neck, and didn't put any makeup on it.

-

We all walk into school and I'm holding Jumin's hand. We're close and I can tell that she's nervous. I feel bad.

"It's alright Jumin." I whisper to her as we walk in.

She sighs as we pass people. Some notice, some don't, some show the people that didn't notice.

We get to mine and Yunnie's locker and so does everyone else.

"Hey guys I heard you got a pu-" Jisung cuts himself off as he sees Jumin's neck. He looks at Jumin, then at me, awkwardly.

"Why'd you cut yourself off?" Mark laughs then sees Jumin's neck for himself. His smile falls and he looks at me awkwardly as well.

"What?" Renjun asks concerned.

"Uhm, n-nothing." Jisung scratches the back of his neck and looks down.

"Yea..Nothing." Mark laughs awkwardly.

Jumin looks at me and frowns, even more awkwardly then Jisung and Mark.

Jeno, Haechan, and Yunnie just laugh to themselves.

"What's going on?" Chenle looks at all of us confused.

"Nothing." I finish putting my things in my locker and grab Jumin's hand. I quickly walk away from everyone else and take Jumin with me.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"It's whatever. Just them being awkward made me all awkward." She leans her head into my shoulder.

"Hey!" Chenle and Renjun yell together, as they run up to us.

Jumin and I keep walking, but turn out heads to look at them.

Jumin's POV

"What was that all about?" Renjun asks as he starts walking next to Jaemin. Chenle catches up and walks next to me.

"Oh...uhm..." Jaemin's grip on my hand tightens. 

Chenle looks at me and then sees my neck. His eyes quickly move away from it to my eyes again. His eyes are moving from me, to my neck, to anywhere else.

"That's what it was." I whisper to him.

He nods his head and looks forward awkwardly.

"What was it?" Renjun insists on knowing.

I look over at him, around Jaemin, and I know the hickey is visible to him.

"What?" He continues to look at my eyes.

I raise my eyebrows and he looks surprised.

I see Chenle's hand by my neck in my peripheral vision. Renjun's eyes follow his hands and then he sees my neck.

"Oh." He raises his eyebrows higher. He looks at Jaemin and smiles as he nudges him. "Nice masterpiece." Renjun laughs a little bit.

Jaemin and I roll our eyes as we reach my locker. I open my locker and I unpack my things.

People pass us and there's definitely staring.

-

The day goes by, people stare, people whisper, and people definitely notice my hickey. Since Jaemin and I have all of our classes together, we walk to all of them together. I made sure to stay close to him, so people would know we're dating, and hopefully wouldn't spread rumors about me and some other guy.