•Are you okay?

Sunday 12:56 a.m.

You wake up after falling asleep while watching the movie, and Jaemin holding you. You reach for your phone and look at the time. Jaemin's arms are still wrapped around you so it's kind of hard to move. You look around and see Jeno gone and off of the couch. Yunnie and Haechan are both half on the couch half off sleeping.

You're too scared to get out of Jaemin's grip and waking him up so you text Jeno hoping he's still awake.

You-
Jeno you up?

12:59 a.m.

Jeno-
Yea I went back to my room. I see you're enjoying Jaemin hugging you? 😏

You-

No. Jeno can you help me get up? I don't want to wake him up. Please I want to go to my room.

Jeno-

Yea I'm on my way.

-

Jeno comes and kneels next to you to get your attention after you started dozing off.

"What am I supposed to do? He's got a pretty good grip on you." Jeno smirks.

"Jeno help me." You snap.

"I don't know what to do. He's a pretty light sleeper." He stands up.

"Jeno! Help me!" You whisper-yell.

"Sorry gotta go sleep." He walks away.

You let out a sigh and drop your head down. Jaemin moves a bit, but doesn't let go. What am I supposed to do!?

You sit there with your head on the floor with nothing to do. You eventually fall asleep from boredom.

-

Sunday 8:47 a.m.

You wake up to loud whispers on the couch. You look to your left and see Jaemin with his arms still wrapped around you.

"Hey, the liar is up." Yunnie says poking Haechan.

"What! How I'm I am liar?"you whisper-yell.

"Well I mean, you say you hate Jaemin, but here you are waking up from practically cuddling him all night." Haechan laughs pulling out his phone.

"Hey! He's the one that want-" Haechan cut you off putting his phone in your face. He's showing you a picture of you and Jaemin, both, holding each other sleeping.

"Hey! It's his fault!"

"Yea Yea, lie to yourself all you want." Haechan snickers.

"Help me get up I don't want to wake him up." You order.

"No can-do." Haechan walks back to the couch and sits down.

"Yunnie! Help me." You snap.

She gets up and walks into the Kitchen. Haechan follows.

You sit there yet again wanting to get up. But finally he wakes up. He opens his eyes and looks at you, then his eyes widen and the look you're giving him. The I can't believe you look. Oh boy that's not good on his end.

"Oh, um, I'm sorry." He clears his throat and let's go of you.

"Thanks." You immediately grab your phone and get up to go to your room.