•Little Shapes

Jumin's POV

Jaemin and I leave to go and bring our stuff home. We close the front door behind us and Jaemin pulls me closer to him from my waist. I put my head on his shoulder and he puts his head on mine. I'll never get tired of things like this.

-

The ride home is just us talking about how we're happy that everyone is getting along again.

-

We get inside my moms house and she meets us at the door.

"Where have you guys been? You didn't text me I was getting worried." She seems worried.

"I'm sorry mom. We got caught up in MAKING UP WITH EVERYONE!" I get exited as I say that, so does mom.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Do they know what actually happened?" She looks at Jaemin and I.

"Yea. But we're going back tonight..." I say awkwardly.

"Oh.." she seems sad. "That's okay, I just really liked you two being here. I miss you Jumin you should visit more! You too Jaemin!" She smiles at us.

"Okay, we will." I hug her. "We're just gonna get our stuff and leave, today was pretty busy so I'm really tired. Plus I have a lot of homework." I let go of her and look at her.

"Okay, you guys want help?"

"Sure."

-

She helps us pack our things up and bring them out to Jaemin's car.

-

We leave and say our goodbyes. I take Pip with me and he climbs all over the car when we're driving.

-

We get back and I grab Pip and head in. Everyone helps us with our stuff and bringing it back to our rooms. Renjun and Jisung weren't much help, they were all over Pip. Not surprised though.

-

By the time we finish bringing our things in it's about 9.

"What about a movie night, just like the first night we moved in." Haechan wraps his arms around Jaemin and I.

"Sure!" We all say together, then laugh.

-

We get snacks, blankets, and other movie essentials.

"Hey, can Jumin and I sit on the couch this time? We slept on the floor the whole time we were at her moms." Jaemin laughs.

"Yea go ahead." Yunnie smiles.

Jaemin and I lay on the smaller couch. His head is on the arm rest, he has his arm under his head, my head is on his chest, and his arms are wrapped around me. Our legs are intertwined together. We have a blanket over the top of us.

Haechan and Yunnie sit together on the rocking chair next to the couch we're on. Yunnie is half on Haechan's lap, half on the arm rest. They have their arms wrapped around each other's shoulders with their heads close. Jeno, Jisung, and Renjun sit on the bigger couch. Mark and Chenle lay on the floor. Everyone has blankets over them.

We start the movie and everyone is really into it. There are little random conversations and comments every so often, but other than that, it's pretty quiet.

-

About halfway through the movie I notice Jaemin tracing little shapes and random things on my arm, the arm that's not by his head. I notice that while he's tracing things on my arm, I'm playing with his hair. That's new.