•Day(s) Off

5:00 a.m.

It's about the time you'd be waking up for work but you're still not asleep because of the noisy storm. Neither is Chenle or Jisung.

"Chenle, Jisung?" You say over the thunder that is somewhat calming down.

"Yea?" They say together.

"Are either of you gonna fall asleep?" You ask wanting to get up for work.

"Nope." Chenle sighs.

"Nah." Jisung adds.

"Ok. Well I'm gonna get up for work then." You sigh getting out of bed.

You look at your phone and see a text from your boss saying-If you haven't noticed, there was a pretty bad storm last night. Bad enough to tear down the Starbucks and a few buildings surrounding it. I'm sorry to say that there will be no way for anyone to be working here for quite a while now. Ask for any follow up questions. Again, I'm sorry for the notice. -Mrs. Kim.

"What!?" You scream at your phone, causing us and Chenle to jump.

"What?" Jisung asks sitting up.

"M-my job...my work. I-it's gone. I-i don't have a job." You almost cry, you have no other job and you have to find one ASAP.

"What do you mean? What happened?" Chenle walks up to you and looks at your phone.

"The tornado, it went right through that area." You rub your face and fall on your bed stressed.

"Jumin, it'll be alright. You'll be able to find a job soon. It's okay." Jisung sits next to you and comforts you.

"I know I can find another one, b-but I just don't know what."

"It's okay Jumin. Let's just go upstairs and see everything, ya know, damage wise." Chenle says grabbing your wrist pulling you up and out of your bed.

You sigh and walk up the stairs, picking Pip up on the way. (Sidenote-if y'all wanna see what Pip looks like, feel free to ask, he's my actual kitten sooo.. yea 😂) you walk upstairs and walk into the kitchen to feed Pip.

"I think it's done raining, you wanna go outside and look at the damage?" Jisung asks petting Pip eating.

"Yea, sure." You sigh.

Chenle, Jisung, and you all walk to the front door and step on the front step. You're eyes are filled with a view of fallen trees, leaves and branches everywhere, puddles and puddles of rain, and even only a house down, their garage roof has a giant tree on it. You step on to your yard and look at your house, hoping that there's no damage.

Chenle, Jisung, and you all turn around at the same time. Thankfully, you don't have any serious damage, only branches and leaves everywhere.

You let out a stressed sigh and put your head in your hands. You feel two sets of arms wrap around you hugging you.

"Jumin, it's okay. Nothing bad happened, I'm sure everyone is okay." Jisung puts your head on his shoulder and puts his head on yours.

"Jisung's right Jumin. You couldn't help it anyway." Chenle hugs you tighter.

A tear falls down your cheek. You hope that everyone is okay.

"Aww, Jumin don't cry. It's alright." Jisung says softly.

You can't help but be stressed about everything. You sniffle a little bit and wipe your tears. "Thank you Chenle and Jisung."

They break the hug and look at you. "You wanna go in and just relax for a little bit? I know you're stressed. I'll go and make you some tea, I know it's your favorite." Jisung smiles trying to make you feel better.