•History

Jeno's POV

This Kimora girl, she seems shy, but really nice. I think I like her, she could be a cool addition to our group.

"So, Kimora," I sit up in my chair. "Who do you talk to around here?"

"Oh, Uhm, well...you all can call me Kim if you want. But I guess I don't really talk to anyone, I've never really been accepted." She says shyly.

I take a quick glance at Jumin and Jaemin. I see Jaemin smiling, interested in the conversation, and Jumin, what looks like she's just smiling along.

"Well, if you like, you can come over sometime and you can get to know all of our friends, ya know, me, Jumin, Jeno, Haechan, Mark, Chenle, Renjun, and Jisung." Jaemin leans in over his desk getting more interested in the conversation.

Kim looks like she was set back for a second. "Oh really, t-that would be nice, but my parents really don't let me go out with people they really don't know very well."

Kimora's POV

I hear Jaemin say Chenle, and I immediately start to freak out, I didn't show it though. At least I think.

Chenle, the Chenle, as in 'the sweet boy from china'. Great just great. This will just be great now won't it. Him along with Jumin won't be so nice.

I try my best to make up an excuse to buy me time to think about what I should do. So I just say that my parents don't let me go out. There, good enough for now.

"Hey Jaemin, Jeno I think that we should go talk to the girls at my table, I think they could be talked to too. I-It was nice meeting you, Kim." I hear Jumin say, she's on to me. Not good. Jeno, Jaemin and her definitely have some sort of...history, or maybe just some connection, that may be hard to work with. I'll have to think of something quick. But Jeno and Jaemin alone, without Jumin, its great, and if the rest of their friends are like this it'll be great. But Chenle...I don't know what to do with him....

"O-okay." I see Jeno and Jaemin stand up and walk with Jumin to the other table.

Now...what am I gonna do?

Jumin's POV

I definitely don't like this Kim girl. I totally recognize the name too, I-I just can't figure it out.

Jeno, Jaemin, and I get to my table. I personally don't like these girls, but I needed to get away from Kim. We introduce ourselves and get to know each other for a bit, I start to zone out into my own world of thoughts.

Kim...Kimora...Kimo-Yang? THATS IT! Kimora Yang, as in, the girl who has some interesting history with Chenle. ...what do I do? Do I tell Jaemin? Do I tell Jeno? Do I tell Chenle? He has to know right? Yes. I'm telling Chenle, and we'll see what he says.

-

I snap out of my thoughts to the bell ringing, signaling for us to go to our next class. Ugh, I already don't want to go.

-

Jeno, Jaemin, and I reach out next class and it's just a repeat of last hour, sharing about our week, and free time. I tell Jeno and Jaemin that I just want some space, they might think I'm mad at them, but I really need to think about this Kim girl.

-

The bell rings yet again, and it's time for advisory. And yet again, Jeno, Jaemin, and I walk to advisory. I notice Chenle sitting alone on his phone. I realize that this is the best chance I'll get all day to tell him about Kim. So I take it. I sit next to him, and Jeno and Jaemin come over.

I text Chenle that I need to talk to him in private, and that Jaemin and Jeno can't hear. He texts me back and we decide to go to the library. During this advisory, it's always empty, so it'll be nice.

-

We reach the library and sit down. I look at Chenle nervous, I know that he's gonna hate what I have to say.

"What did you need? You seem on edge." He sits across from me.

"Chenle, it's Kim. Kimora Yang." I whisper not wanting the few other people in the library to hear.

His faint smile falls, and he turns pale. "I-I thought s-she moved s-schools."

"Well, she's back." I sigh.

"H-how do you know?"

"I have every class with her except lunch and gym. She's in our advisory, probably trying to get close with Jeno and Jaemin."

"Wait? You talked to her?!" Chenle sounds shocked.

"I couldn't help it! Jeno and Jaemin sit next to her in first hour so, and I sat next to them when we had free time and she was there, I didn't realize it was her until almost the whole hour was over."

"W-what do we do?"

"Well, she's going to try to make a move on Jeno or Jaemin, that's for sure, she was all up in our business trying to see if any of us were dating."

"No." Chenle shakes his head concerned.

I nod. "We have to do something. But what?"

"I can't do anything! She hates my guts!" Chenle says just loud enough for everyone in the library to hear us and look at us.

I flash them all a fake smile and turn back to Chenle. "Chenle, we have to do something. For all we know, if you talk to her maybe she'll back off from us."

Chenle looks up at me, and smirks. "Maybe, just maybe, she can get a little payback."

I smile. "How?"

"Well I don't know that!" He sits back in his chair.

"Okay, lets just focus on getting her out of our hair, then if she comes back we can figure that out." I giggle.

He nods and sits back up. "But...why is she even wanting to talk to you guys? Doesn't she know that we're friends?"

"Yea, but just remember Chenle. It's Kim." I sigh. "We never know what's up with her."

"True." He scratches the back of his neck. "Do you think that she's trying to do what she did to me, but maybe to someone else?"

I immediately realize, that's what she's doing. She's doing it again.

"Chenle." I look him in the eye and get nervous. "She is, there's no doubt in my mind that she isn't. I know it."

"Shit." He puts his head in his hands stressed.

"We have to tell them!"

"Jumin, at this point, she's probably got Jeno and Jaemin all over her. Then they'll go and tell everyone else, and we'll mean nothing to them. We will just be the two people that don't like her because we're being "replaced." Thats how it went for me." He sighs.

I sigh with him trying to think of what to do or say. "Come over tonight? We need to think this over."

"My mom and dad are out for a few days at a wedding quite a ways away, so I'm home alone, it'll be fine. I'll just need a ride."

"We can give you one after school."

"Okay."

-

We continue talking about things other than Kim, trying to not be too stressed about it. Then the bell rang. Time for another class with Kim. Great.

"Just meet me at the entrance." I shout across the library as I leave from one side, and Chenle leaves from another.

He gives me a thumbs up and we went our ways to our other classes.

This is really gonna suck. Almost losing Chenle was enough, I don't want to lose anyone else, I really don't need to.

A/N- And that's it! I hope this was an okay chapter lmao. I've been stressed, and so that's why I didn't post a chapter on other book on Tuesday. Sorry. But I think I'll be good for now tho!

Question-what do you think happened between Chenle and Kimora?