•You okay?

The nine of you continue with your meals while talking. Throughout dinner you realized that jaemin was sitting next to you, but he was oddly quiet.

Jaemin POV

"I'll be right back, I'm going to go to the restroom." Jumin said standing up out of her chair. As she went up my eyes followed her, I'm not sure why, but they did.

Shortly after she left I got a text. I looked at it, and was very confused.

4:07 p.m.

Jumin🌸
Hey Jaemin. Meet me by the bathrooms okay? I want to ask you something.

Me
Why?

Jumin🌸
Please just hurry. I "went to the bathroom" so they're gonna expect me to be back soon.

Me
Okay

"I'm actually gonna go to the bathroom too." I try to say nonchalantly, I think it worked.

I get up and speed walk to the bathrooms and see Jumin waiting for me. I walk up to her with a puzzled look.

"Are you okay?" She whispers looking at me concerned.

"Y-Yea, why?" I stutter. How does she know something is wrong?

"Jaemin..." She looks me in the eye sternly.

I let out a sigh and shake my head slightly. "I don't want to talk about it right now. Please"

"Okay, but can we talk about it later? I know it sucks to tell people, but it also sucks to keep it in."

I nod my head and let out a weak smile. "Okay."

"You go ahead and walk back. I'll be right behind you." She waves her hand gesturing for me to go.

-

I get back to the table and Jumin is back after me. Everyone continues with their conversations, acting like we never left. Good.

"Alright, I'm stuffed." Mark said leaning back on his chair.

"Me too." Chenle pushes his empty plate.

Everyone continues to push their plates away and say they're full.

-

The check comes and we all sit there awkwardly, seeing who is gonna pay.

"I got it." Jumin grabs the check.

"No Jumin, you don't even have a job right now. Let me get it." Haechan looks at her smiling.

"It's okay Haechan." She pulls out her wallet.

Before she gets the chance to get her card, I hand her mine.

She looks at me confused.

"Take it, I'll pay." I say smiling.

She looks at me, still confused, but slightly smiles. "You sure?"

I nod and put my card in the pocket of the check, and stand up to bring it to the waiter.

"Thank you." She says softly.