•Anything but make me happy

A/N-FJDKTOS GUYS! We reached 10k!!!!! Like I can't believe it!! Thank you guys so much. I can't believe how far this book has come in such a small amount of time,!;&,'. Anyway! I would just like to say thank you thank you thank you thank you. It makes me really happy to see how far this book has come because of you guys. Anyway let's get to the chapter:-)

Jumin's POV

RIIIIIING!!!!

RIIIIING!!!!

RIIIING!!!!

I reach my arm over and turn off my alarm. Pip immediately climbs on me and I start petting him. It's Tuesday. The second day of school after a week off. I can do this.

I lift Pip off of me, sit up, and stretch. He jumps on my shoulder like every other day, and I walk upstairs.

I get into the kitchen and feed Pip and decide to have some toast.

-

I grab my food and get some water, and head to the table.

I eat and scroll through Instagram. Seeing a post from Chenle. Friends are always there for you. And it's a picture of just a pair of shoes, the ones he wears pretty much everyday.

I like the post and hear footsteps walking into the dining room. I turn off my phone and look up. It's Jaemin.

I give him a weak smile as he smiles at me.

I open my phone again and eat my food. He sits next to me with a bowl of cereal.

"What's up?"

I look up at him confused. "What do you mean?"

"When you smiled at me, that wasn't a real smile. What's wrong?"

"Oh. N-nothing."

"Jumin." He locks his eyes with mine. "What's wrong?"

"You wouldn't understand." I say under my breath.

"I can try."

I sigh and try to explain it the best I can. "Kim. I've known her before, Jaemin."

He looks at me confused. "What?"

"In my eighth grade year of school, I was friends with Chenle, because he was new, and we become friends with her and a few other people, a-and she started a rumor about Chenle. It made him almost lose me, and everyone else."

"That's not Kim. You probably have her messed up with someone else. Kim is a common name. Besides Kim is new this year, and she's too nice to do that. Even if it was her, she's probably changed by now."

I can't help but get angry by that. I grab my phone and storm downstairs. Why can't he believe me!? Why is he so stupid. I tried telling him but he won't listen! She's going to hurt him.

I get changed and get ready. I can't stand being by any of them today. So I grab my stuff and drive myself.

-

I get to school and it's only 7:00, school starts at 7:30 so I have a little while to wait. But Chenle is usually here early so I text him.

Me
Chenle where are you? I need to talk to you

LeLe🐬
Im waking in now. Meet at my locker.

Me
Okay.

I hurry to Chenle's locker and see him.

"Chenle I tried telling Jaemin about Kim and he didn't believe me."