•Power outage

"Please help! I don't know how I'll ask her!" Haechan whines.

"Haechan I don't know. Why don't you just ask her?" You lay down on his bed getting tired.

"Jumin I need your help! I want to make this special. I need to make this special." He says softly.

You grab your phone and use his charger since it's dead. "My phone is dead but I can look up some cute things to do if you want."

"No, Jumin I want it to be special, not something you looked up." He says getting angry. "I'm serious, I want to make this special."

"Okay, I'm sorry. I don't know what you want to do though." You put your phone down next to you and lay down again.

"I just want to make her ha-" He gets cut off to someone opening his door.

"Guys! Guys! Guys!" Mark comes storming in and so does everyone else.

"What?!" You and Haechan yell confused.

"Didn't your phones go off!?" Jeno comes and grabs both of your wrists pulling you up and off of Haechan's bed.

"No! What's going on?" You yell.

"Just follow me! We have to go!" Jeno pulls you and Haechan with him and everyone else.

You get dragged into your bathroom in the basement. With everyone being crammed into the room.

"What's going on!?" Haechan yells.

Mark hands you his phone with the alert on it. 'Warning: tornado warning in your area. Take immediate shelter.'

You look at him confused. You didn't hear or see any thunder or lightning, not even rain.

"What? There wasn't even any rain!" You say panicked.

"What? You didn't hear it? It's getting really bad out there!" He says. "Don't you hear the sirens!?" Now you hear them.

You look around the room and see everyone's faces full or fear, and still being half awake. You look out the small window in the bathroom and see all the rain, lighting, and yes...a funnel cloud in the distance.

"We can't be in here! There's a window." You say. "We need to go to the other bathroom! It doesn't have a window. Go it's down the hall." You say trying to keep calm.

Everyone leaves the bathroom and immediately goes into the the other bathroom. You close the door behind you. Wait, where's Pip?

"Guys I'll be right back." You say calmly. "Just sit down and wait Okay." You open the door.

"Jumin! What are you thinking!? You can't go, it's coming close!" Chenle yells.

"Chenle I'll be right back." You reassure him.

You quickly leave and close the doors behind you. Then the power goes out. It's pitch black where you are. So you guide yourself to Haechan's room to get your phone to use the flashlight. Thankfully it has some battery. You turn the flashlight on and run around trying to find Pip.

You don't see him in the basement so you quickly run upstairs to find him. You look and look but you can't see him. Then you see him running to you, he's only a cat but you can tell he's scared. You pick him up and run downstairs. You find the bathroom and open the door.

You shine your light in the dark bathroom and see everyone shielding their eyes. "Sorry." You sigh. The rain and wind keeps getting worse.

You close the door and put Pip down. You sit down and put your light on the counter. Everyone is sitting on the floor so it won't blind them.