•Consequences part 1

(Warning: this chapter has drugs in this, so if you're very against that stuff and aren't okay with it, I'd just skip past this chapter. It is an important one, but I don't want you to be bothered by what is in this chapter.)

Flashback to Jumin's year of 8th grade. (Chenle's 7th grade year.)

Jumin's POV.

It was just another day at school. But I realized that there was a new boy. I think he's in seventh grade. But he's in a couple of my classes, and my lunch.

I grab my lunch and see the new boy. I walk over to him and smile. "Hi. I'm Jumin, are you new here?"

He looks up at me confused. "I-I don't speak very good Korean. I-I'm from China. Sorry."

"Oh okay. Uhm, can I sit next to you?" I hope he understands what I said.

He nods his head shyly and I sit on the chair next to him, we're at lunch, so it doesn't matter where I sit.

I know how to spell, write, and type in Chinese, so I take out my phone and type something in it. (a/n- I don't even know if knowing how to type and stuff in Chinese but not speak it is a thing but let's say I It is lmao)

"What's your name?"

He looks at me and smiles. He grabs my phone and types in it.

"My name is Chenle. I didn't know you speak Chinese."

"Oh, I don't speak it. I just know how to type and spell and that stuff."

He nods and smiles.

"I don't really have anyone else to talk to because I'm new, and there isn't any other Chinese people in my grade, at least I don't think so. Do you think I could have your number so I can have someone to talk to?"

I smile and put my number in his phone. We start texting back and fourth and get to know each other. He's a sweet boy. I think I'm gonna be good friends with him. I don't have any friends either, only a few people I kinda talk to, so this is kinda nice.

We go through the school day texting back and fourth in class. Surprisingly I didn't get my phone taken away. Neither did Chenle.

I asked him to meet me after school to see if we could hang out. He said it would work. Yay!

I see him and walk up to him and smile. I text him seeing where we should go. He says that he doesn't really know where anything is yet, so it's up to me. I ask him if he wants to walk to the ice cream shop down the road, he said yes.

-

We walk to the ice cream shop texting each other back and fourth. We talk about how our day went, and just other random things. We've only known each other for a few hours, but we're already pretty close I'd say.

We get to the ice cream shop and we get our ice cream. I order for him, and pay, just because I thought that it would be nice.

We continue texting back and fourth. He knows some Korean, but he saves studying that for at home, and his Korean class in school.

-

We go for a few months switching between texting, and speaking Korean together. It's actually pretty nice.

-

By the time it gets to the last few months of the year, he knows pretty good Korean, he's been working hard. So we don't text that much anymore. We hang out almost everyday after school. We're pretty close. We are like each other's only friends, so it makes sense.