•This Girl

You drive over to Jisung's house and knock on the door. His mom opens the door. "Oh hello Jumin! Jisung told me you were coming, he's in his room." She says opening the door for you.

"Thank you Mrs. Park." You smile.

You walk to Jisung's room and knock on the door. "Yea, come in." You hear Jisung say. He sounds nervous.

You open the door and see him laying on the floor on his phone. You lay next to him and clear your throat.

"Oh it's you." He laughs. "I thought it was mom."

"Nah, I don't think I'm your mom, sorry man." You laugh. "What did you need?"

"Oh." He clears his throat. "I-I think I like someone. A-and I know you're a girl so I bought you'd be good for advice."

"Aww, does my little baby chick have a crush?" You cooed and sat up facing him.

"Stooop." He seemed embarrassed.

"What kind of advice do you want?"

"I don't know, like how to get her to notice me." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okayyy. Hmm let's see." You sit back and lean against his bed. "I mean I guess just help her, and talk to her."

"I already do that. She doesn't seem to even realize I'm trying to help her though." He sighs.

"Well, you could get her a gift?" You suggest. "Maybe just talk to her and flirt with her a little bit."

"You think that I can flirt?!" He laughs nervously.

"Well I mean, not making this to sound like I'm into you or anything. But you're an attractive guy, and if she doesn't realize that you're trying to get her to notice you it's her loss." You say honestly. "Just compliment her, and just be yourself."

"Okay, I'll try that. Thank you Jumin!" He says happily.

"It's no problem Jisung." You smile. "Hey are you doing anything tomorrow?"

"No, why?" He tilts his head.

"I mean if you want you can come over and sleep over, I'm working later tomorrow, and I can tell that everyone is still stressed about moving, so maybe if you come over it'll be a little better?"

"Um, I can ask. But if I can, can I get a ride from you?"

"Yea kinda why I asked now." You laughed.

"Okay, I'll ask." He stands up. "You can just stay here."

He leaves and you decide to lay down on your back and wait. You open your phone to Instagram and see one of Jaemin's posts yet again. (Another selfie) thanks to the one that changed my life.

You like the post and hear Jisung step in. "She said it's fine. We can leave whenever." He smiles.

"Okay, when you wanna go?" You ask.

"Wanna go now?" He lays next to you.

"Eh, not really." You laugh. "I wanna lay down for a bit my back hurts."

"Okay."

"Oh! So, tell me about this girl." You get exited and lay on your side towards him.

"Well, um, she has brown hair. And she's really pretty, cute, and nice." He faces you.

"Okayyy she sounds cool." You smile.

He giggles nervously and looks down.

"Is something wrong?" You ask.

"Uh, no, it's just weird talking to someone about this stuff. I never really do." He sighs.

"Aww, Jisung you don't have to be nervous. Really, after you get used to it, it really feels great." You smile.

He sighs and lays back on his back. "Do you ever just feel like, like you just aren't enough?"

"Jisung, you may think that, but I know that you're amazing. You're sweet, funny, cute, and an amazing dancer. If she can't see how amazing you are then like I said, it's her loss for not realizing how amazing you are." You lay on your back and put your arms behind your head.

"Thanks Jumin. You're really an amazing friend I hope you realize that." Jisung says sincerely.

You smile at his words and sit up. "You wanna go? Or do you want to talk more?"

"We can go. Thank you for everything I really appreciate it." He smiles and puts a few things in his bag. "Ok I'm ready to go."

You nod and smile. You stand up and walk downstairs.

"See you later Mrs. Park." You smile and walk out to your car.

You get in and buckle up.

"So, how is it living with everyone?" Jisung asks putting his seatbelt on.

"It's fine. I mean it's only been a couple days, so it's kinda hard to say." You back out of his driveway.

"Who do you think you've been with the most? Like is anyone really a third wheel?" He laughs at the last sentence.

"Well, I guess Jaemin and I are both kinda third wheels. So we've been hanging out a little more than usual."

"But I thought you didn't like him."

"Well, it's not that I hate him. I don't know, I guess I just never really liked him. And I guess we're friends now."

"What do you mean you guess you're friends?"

"Well If you saw his Instagram, he said that he moved in with some amazing friends or something like that."

"Oh, really?"

"Yea, I don't know. That's probably weird of me to think though because he could've just been talking about Haechan and Jeno for all I know."

"Don't doubt yourself Jumin. You are an amazing friend, I wouldn't be surprised if he was talking about you too."

"I don't know."

"What have you really been doing with him?"

"Well we've kinda set set some things up together, our rooms and the living room. I guess we've just kinda hung out too."

"What do you mean 'hung out'?"

"I don't know. We've just kinda sat next to eachother and scrolled through instagram." You laugh. "Why does it really matter?"

"Well I know that you never really got along so it's cool to hear that you are now."

You smile and turn into your road. You live pretty close to Jisung so it was a quick ride.

You pull in and sit in your seat for a bit while Jisung unbuckles and opens his door to get out. Before he does You grab his wrist and look at him.

"Can we not tell anyone about everything we've said. It seems to personal, ya know?"

"Yea, sure." He gets out and walks to the door following you.

You open the door to Jeno, Haechan, and Yunnie whispering in the living room. They see you and stand up to greet you and Jisung.

What were they whispering about?

A/N-And that's it! I hope you enjoyed!

Question-Are you getting nct Dreams new album?
I actually pre-ordered it 😆