•The group

A/N-This chapter is extremely vague and basically just so you know about how everyone met and stuff lmao. EnJoY

Still flashback but in Jumin's 10th grade year and Chenle's 9th

Jumin's POV

It's another day at school, Chenle is still one of my only friends, just because I find it hard to find people I can trust again. Chenle is really the only person I trust.

I get to my first hour and go through the hour. I notice a new boy though. We have free work time so I decide to talk to him.

I walk up to him. "Hi, sorry to interrupt, but are you new here?"

He looks up at me and smiles. "Y-Yea. Is it that obvious?"

I smile and sit in the empty desk next to him. "Nah, I just kinda noticed that you were a new face here. My name is Jumin."

"I'm Renjun."

"What school did you go to before here?"

"Oh, I moved here from China. I speak fluent in both mandarin and Korean."

"Oh wow that's cool!" A boy from China...just like Chenle. I smile to myself and nod. "What's your schedule?"

He states his schedule and we have all classes but one. I have a few with Chenle so maybe he can meet Renjun.?

"Cool! We have almost all of our classes together."

"Oh that's great! Do you think you'd be able to show me around the school and everything? I got a tour but it was a lot to take in in 15 minutes, this school is huge!"

"Yea no problem! Hey I have a friend that I think you'd like, his name is Chenle, he's also from China. But I think you'd get along with him. He's in ninth grade."

"That would be cool. Does he have any classes with us?"

"Yea he has a few with us."

-

Throughout the year I actually got closer with Renjun, and started to trust him. He had made a couple of friends too but I don't know them too well. Their names are I think Mark, he's in our grade, but I've never had a class or anything with him, I think he's newish. Then there's Jeno. I've seen him around but I thought he was way to popular to talk to me.

-

It's a little later in the year and I've gotten close to Renjun, Chenle, Mark, and Jeno. It's weird being the only girl but it's alright. Chenle met a boy named Jisung in his grade. We're starting to get closer with him as well.

-

It's the last few months of school and yet again, a new kid in my grade. I started talking to him. He's from Jeju. His name is Haechan and he's really cool. I'm getting close with him as well. I've honestly almost completely forgotten about Kim...she's moved away by now. I think Chenle feels the same. I rarely ever think of all that with all my new friends now.

-

Jumin's eleventh grade year, first day.

I got to school and saw a ton of new faces. In grades below and above me, and of course my grade too.

The bell rings and someone taps on my shoulder.

I turn around and see a girl. "Hi, sorry, can you help me find this class?" She points to her schedule.

"Yea." I help her out.

-

Throughout the day I realize that this girl, Yunnie, is really cool. I think she'll be good friends with everyone.

-

When I said Yunnie would be good friends with everyone, I was right. She met Haechan and they were dating within just a couple of months! They're still dating to this day and I think it's amazing.

-

It's about halfway through the year and Yunnie is like a sister to me now. We hang out just about everyday after school, her Chenle and I. Everyone, really. I'm getting really close with everyone and it's amazing, I'm even becoming a little more popular, I think because of Jeno and Haechan.

-

It's a little over half the year. Yunnie and Haechan broke up, but they're still really good friends. We all are. We're getting closer and closer.

Kim is completely out of my mind by now.

-

Wow, another new face. I didn't really want to talk to him because he seems to be getting new friends just fine.

Throughout the day everyone starts telling me about this Jaemin kid. Must be the new one. Haechan and Jeno are really getting close with him.

-

It's about the last couple months of the year, and I can't help but feel replaced by Jaemin. Everyone besides Yunnie are all over him. He's becoming really close with all of them and it's bothering me. He's taking my best friend away from me. Chenle was my friend first. It's not fair. Yes I have Yunnie, but Chenle is different. He was there when I needed him, now it's Chenle being there for Jaemin. I can't help but feel left out and replaced...

-

It's the last day of school. And I'm feeling more apart of the group but Jaemin is still making me feel replaced. I hate it. I hate him.

-

Throughout the summer all of us hang out just about everyday. It's crazy how close I'm getting with everyone, besides Jaemin. I want nothing to do with him.

This whole summer has been, new experiences, memories, fun, and just amazing. Yunnie and I have been together literally everyday. We're like sisters. And we never get annoyed of each other, we just get along perfectly. Everyone is such a good friend of mine, except Jaemin, and it's amazing.

-

Jumin's senior year

Well, I got a kitten, Pip, I've had just about every class with Jeno so that's nice, but schedules change soon, so that isn't fun.

-

I just got the news, Yunnie is moving...

A/N-OKAY! So this chapter has like no details and like is very short, but I'm assuming that y'all just want to get back to current day and just want the information about all this 😂.

Do y'all get the ending..? 😂