•Target

A/N-OkAy before I start this, I would like to say, thaNK YOU ALL! Like this story has come so far in like such a small amount of time I can't believe it!! And like I feel like I've improved as a writer a little bit too..? Like I feel like since the beginning of this book, to now, my writing style and just the way I say things has changed. And like idk I'm proud of where I am rn. Lmao I just want to say thank you to the ones that have stuck with me through the whole book, and the ones that have stayed, and the new readers, and just everyone that has read, voted, and commented on my book(s). I really appreciate it! Thank you all so much. :).

Jumin's POV.

The rest of the day went by pretty slowly. I really didn't talk to anyone for the rest of the day. I just didn't want to deal with it, plus I figured that if I want to have a chance to talk to Chenle at home in private, it might be best if everyone thinks I'm mad at them.

-

I meet up with Chenle after school at the main entrance to the school, and we walk out to my car. Chenle and I waited for a bit then everyone started piling in. The car was pretty much full, so it was pretty loud. Chenle was up front next to me. And everyone else kinda figured that we were both mad at them so they didn't talk to us the whole way home.

-

I pull in the driveway and grab my bag, and get out. I open the door and Chenle follows. We take off our shoes and I'm immediately greeted to Pip rubbing up against my leg. I pick him up and take him downstairs to my room, with Chenle following behind me.

We get in my room and I close the door behind Chenle, and set Pip down.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I say dropping my bag on the floor and lay down on my bed.

"I have no idea." Chenle says defeated, and lays on the other side of my bed, so my head lines up with his, but our bodies are on opposite sides of the bed.

"I already know that she's gonna make this a repeat of what she did to you."

"I know."

I sigh and Pip jumps onto my bed and lays on my stomach. I pet him and think.

"I mean, whoever she does this to, we know who to trust. So they'll at least have us when it happens. Then we'll just have to convince everyone about the truth."

"I guess so, Yea. I just don't want whoever it happens to to have to go through what I went, or what you went through. I wouldn't wish that on anyone."

"I know. But I guarantee you that Jeno and Jaemin are already head over heels for her being apart of our friend group now. It'll be interesting to know how She works with us there though..."

"Like we've both said, she's Kim, she can do whatever she wants, whenever she wants, and nobody can get in the way of that."

I sigh and check the time, 2:56. "What time you gotta be home by?"

"Probably 4-5."

"Okay. It's about three now. You hungry or anything?"

"Uhm, Yea kinda."

"Okay, we can go up and get some food." I get Pip off of my stomach and stand up. Chenle and I walk upstairs to the kitchen. We overhear everyone in the living room talking to someone. Probably Kim.

"Shh, listen." I whisper to Chenle.

We listen in, and I was right. They're FaceTiming Kim. Great.

I look at Chenle and I can just see the anger in his eyes. I pat his shoulder and we quickly and quietly walk back into the kitchen. We grab some chips as quiet as possible, but that didn't work.

"Oh there you guys are! Hey are you mad at us?" I see Jeno walk into the kitchen.

"Oh..uhh, no." I say awkwardly.

"Oh. Well we're FaceTimeing Kim, why don't you come talk? Chenle you can meet her now!"

"Um we don't really want t-" Jeno cuts Chenle off.

"Nope, you're meeting her. Let's go." He grabs our wrists and pulls us into the living room. We see everyone on the couch talking to Kim.

"Kim!" Jeno screams going in front of the camera. "Look who I found!" He grabs the phone and points it towards Chenle and I standing awkwardly.

"Hiii!" It sounds so fake it made me cringe. I don't think I showed it though.

"Hi." Chenle and I wave awkwardly.

She knows that we won't say anything, she knows for sure.

"It's nice to meet you Chenle. And good to see you Jumin." Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake.

"You too." Chenle fake smiles. Everything about this awkward conversation is fake.

"Come FaceTime with us." Yunnie smiles at Chenle and I. "You should get to know Kim she's really cool."

"We kinda want to just hang out the two of us." I say awkwardly. I hate this conversation so much.

"Pleeeeease." Jeno begs.

Chenle and I flash a quick look. And by the way we gave each other a look, we know what we said. Talk so we can see what she's really trying to do, and possibly who she's going to target.

"Okay fine." I sigh.

We sit down on the edge of the couch so she can't see us, but we can see her.

It's Jaemin's phone, so they for sure have each other's number. So far, she's going for Jaemin. Of course she is.

"So, Kim, who did you talk to at our school before you moved away?" Haechan asks.

"Oh," She says awkwardly. She knows we're still there. "Not really anyone."

"Oh, really?" Yunnie says surprised. "Well, now you have us to talk to!"

"Yep! Sure do!"

-

The awkward, and fake conversation goes on and on, Chenle and I sit there just listening, tying to figure out who she's targeting. I check the time and realize it's 4:30.

I point at the clock on the wall and Chenle sees. "I gotta get home guys." He stands up.

"I'll drive him." I get up immediately after him.

"Okay, see you." Jaemin says not interested in anything we have to say.

"Bye guys!" Kim says real fakey.

"Bye." I turn and grab my keys and put my shoes on. Chenle grabs his shoes and puts them on as well.

We get into my car and I start it, and back out of the driveway.

"So, you know who she's going for?" I ask already knowing the answer.

"Yep."

"Jaemin." We say at the same time.

"It's so obvious." I raise my voice.

"I know!"

"Like she's literally doing everything she did to you."

"I know. I already feel so bad for Jaemin."

"Me too."

Let's just hope that Jaemin won't be affected like Chenle.

A/N-And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed!

Question-Why do you think Kim is going for Jaemin?