•Jealousy

I get through the rest of the day and wait for Jaemin to pick me up. Yunnie is still working for another hour so I just talk to her unless there's a costumer.

-

Nana😊
Im here.

I say bye to Yunnie and walk out to Jaemin's car. As I walk to his car I text Chenle and Jisung to let them know that Yunnie knows.

I open the passenger door and sit down.

"Hey." He looks at me and holds my arm, to get my attention. I was still texting Chenle and Jisung. 

I look up at him. "Hey" then I look back at my phone to finish texting them.

He takes his hand off of me and starts to drive. I continue to text Chenle and Jisung about what I said to Yunnie.

Jaemin's POV

I put my hand on Jumin's arm to get her attention.

"Hey" She looks at me, then back at her phone. Who is she talking to? I can't see her phone, so I don't know.

I can't help but get jealous, and kind of upset. I take my hand off of her arm and drive to her moms house. She texts whoever it is the whole ride. The ride was too quiet.

-

7:30 p.m.

I pull into the driveway and unbuckle. She unbuckles but she's still staring at her phone. I leave and go inside before her.

She comes in behind me and takes her shoes off then looks at her phone again. Who is she talking to? Why isn't she talking to me?

I follow her to her room and she sits down against the wall. I sit next to her and hopefully get her attention just by doing that, but nope.

I scoot closer to her and look at her. Still into her phone more than me.

I put my head on her shoulder and hold her arm. "Jumin?!"

She turns off her phone and puts it on the floor. "What?"

"Why aren't you talking to me?" I whine.

"Oh, sorry. I was just telling Jisung and Chenle that Yunnie knows now. I didn't think you cared." She puts her head on mine.

"It's okay. I just wanted your attention. I missed you today."

"I missed you too Jaemin." She said softly.

I smile and lift my head up to look at her. She looks me in the eyes. I love you. I think to myself. All I want to do is hug you, kiss you, be with you, just have you next to me.

Jumin's POV

I tell Jaemin I miss him and the same thoughts go through my head over and over. Hug me. Kiss me. Be with me. Stay next to me. Hug me more. Kiss me more. Be with me more. Stay next to me more. Never leave me.

We won't be interrupted with dinner, we won't be bothered by mom or dad because they're on a date. Hyeon is with his friend. We don't have to worry about our privacy being invaded by anyone. We don't need to hide in my room.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He smiles at me.

"Sure. Nobody's here we can go to the living room and watch one if you want."

He looks at me with a different look. "Race ya."

I smile at him, I jump up and run out my door. I almost reach the stairs but Jaemin catches me. He grabs me by my waist and puts me behind him. I hear him laughing and I start laughing as well. We run down the stairs, I'm right behind him. He jumps off the last two steps and so do I. He slips a little bit once his feet touch the floor. He laughs harder and starts running faster.