•Tension

Jumin's POV

Yunnie and I step into my moms house, Mia in my arms, Pip in hers.

"Jumin! Yunnie!" Hyeon comes running down the stairs towards us.

"Hi!" I put Mia down and hug him. He hugs me then wraps his arms around Mia and starts petting her.

"How ya you doing kiddo?" Yunnie puts Pip down and kneels down next to Hyeon and I.

"I'm good. You know what's happening soon?" He lets go of Mia and grabs Pip to start petting him.

"What?" Not his birthday, not mine, nobody that I can think of.

"Your prom!" He smiles.

"Why does that affect you?" I laugh.

"Well hopefully you'll come here with Jaemin before and I'll get to see your other friends."

"Why are you so obsessed with them?" I laugh.

"They're cool! Especially Yunnie."

"That's right!" Yunnie gives him a high five.

"Well, I don't know what mom is thinking but maybe I'll come here, I don't know for sure."

"Jumin, Yunnie you're here!" Mom comes from around the corner and opens her arms for a hug.

Yunnie and I stand up and we both give her a hug.

"Hi mom." We smile together.

"How've you guys been? What's new? Did you get those dresses? I loved them! Let's go talk!" She practically sprints to the kitchen, Yunnie, Hyeon, Mia, Pip, and I all follow her.

Jaemin's POV

"Okay, this should be fine." Haechan puts one last packet of balloons in the cart.

I nod my head and we all go to the register to ring the balloons, balloon pump, and post-it notes.

"Who's paying?" I start putting everything on the counter.

"Your girlfriend." Jeno raises his eyebrows.

"Haechan's too." I look at Haechan.

"Chenle's idea."

"Jisung came up with the idea of pranking them!" Chenle raises his hands and points to Jisung.

"Mark pranked me, that's why!" He points to Mark.

"Renjun deserves blame too!" Mark looks at Renjun.

"Alright, just shut up, I'll pay." Renjun pulls out his wallet and takes out money.

We all look at each other and let it go, if he wants to pay that's fine with me.

-

We get inside and make sure Yunnie and Jumin aren't here. They aren't.

We start to bring the bags of balloons in and throw them onto the floor in the living room.

"I call the pump!" Renjun runs to the pump.

We all almost yell at him but he beats us to it.

"I paid." He says in 'as a matter of a fact' way.

We sigh, sit on the floor, and open the balloon packets.

We start to blow them up and get lightheaded very quickly.

"Okay, idea." Jeno ties his balloon and catches his breath. "Two of us get to bring these to their rooms for a break, and we trade off every so often."