•Movie Night

Saturday 12:24 p.m.

I get back home with Jaemin, Hyeon, and Pip. We walk inside and see Donghyuck and Jeno working on finishing up the living room. Thankfully, everything is looking pretty good.

"Hi! We're back. I got Pip." I say grabbing him from Hyeon so he can take his shoes off.

"I'm here too!" Hyeon shouts with a smile.

"Me too!" Jaemin joked and giggled taking his shoes off and walking to the living room.

"Why is Hyeon here? Nothing wrong with it...but why?" Jeno laughs awkwardly.

"He didn't want to say goodbye to Pip yet, and we figured that he could see the house and spend time with his sister." Jaemin explains dropping himself on the couch. Jeno and Donghyuck sit next to him.

"So where's Yunnie?" I ask putting Pip down, Hyeon goes running after him.

"Sleeping." Donghyuck laughs. "I never knew how much sleep this girl needed." I nod and sit next to Donghyuck, then Hyeon sits next to me on the arm of the couch.

"Can I have a tour?" Hyeon begs.

"Once Yunnie wakes up." I pet Pip, who is on Hyeon's lap.

"Okay." He pets Pip. "Can I play on your phone?" He doesn't have a phone himself so I always let him play on mine, I had to when I still lived with my parents.

I hand Hyeon my phone and put my head on Donghyuck's shoulder to watch him scroll through Instagram and Twitter for the next half an hour or so. I make sure to stop him when I see something I'm interested in. Yunnie finally wakes up and sits next to Hyeon and pets Pip.

"OH! Tour! Tour!" Hyeon puts Pip in Yunnie's lap and starts prancing around.

"Okay okay, give me my phone back." I reach your arm out and he gives me my phone back.

"Let me come with I wanna show him my room myself." Jeno gets up off of the couch. "Me too." Donghyuck and Jaemin say in unison.

I look at Yunnie to see if she wants to show Hyeon her room herself but she just shakes her head still tired.

~~~

1:45 p.m.

We finish showing Hyeon our still messy and unpacked house, and he loves it.

We spend the rest of the day unpacking and setting things up. Mark, Chenle, Jisung, and Renjun couldn't make it so they didn't help. Hyeon didn't want to move things around, so I had him keep Pip out of everyone's way.

~~~

9:30 p.m.

We got the dining room, the main bathroom, and our own things in our rooms done. Everyone was beat after the day, so we decided to have a movie night to just relax. Usually, Hyeon is asleep by now, but he stayed up so he could watch the movie with us. We had to watch a kid movie since he's here, and everyone was pretty upset about it.

We got ourselves four bowls of popcorn for tday five of us. Heyon didn't want any so it was more for us. Yunnie sat to the right of me on the couch, Hyeon by my feet, and Donghyuck is laying his head in my lap. Jeno and Jaemin are laying on the floor.

~~~

10:00 p.m.

We're only about half an hour into the movie, and Hyeon was already knocked out on the floor. Yunnie is on her phone, Jaemin and Jeno are throwing popcorn into the air and trying to catch it in their mouth, Donghyuck and I were scrolling through Instagram together on his phone again.

"Hey, Jumin, Hyeon is asleep. Let's turn on a better movie." Jeno whisper-yelled at me.

I look down and see Hyeon laying on the floor with his mouth wide open. I laugh at him a little bit and we decide on a scary movie. The five of us moved around to a new place and got comfortable again. I brought Hyeon downstairs to my room so he could sleep in my bed. I came back to Yunnie, Haechan, and Jeno on the couch, leaving me no room. Jaemin is lying on the floor alone. I can't sit anywhere else since there are boxes in here for our other rooms and I'm too tired to move them.

"What?" I laugh awkwardly. "Where do I go?"

"Go lay next to Jaemin you're fine," Yunnie said turning on the movie.

I grab a pillow from next to Yunnie and glare at her. I also grab the blanket that's by her and go lay somewhat by Jaemin, but by the end of the movie, we're close because both of us are scared.

Jaemin and I looked back at the same time and saw that everyone was asleep on the couch. Yet again, I'm left alone with Jaemin.

Suddenly, a jump scare comes up on the Tv and I jump because of it, so does Jaemin. The two of us jumping made us bump into each other. So here we are, even closer.

"Why is this so scary?" Jaemin laughed, still scared.

"I don't know. I hate it." I say leaning in and cuddling into him, naturally. Why so naturally?

"Oh, uh, sorry." I say backing away.

"No it's fine, I'd feel safer, and obviously you would too." He giggles hugging me and bringing me closer.

•••