•Day Back at School

The rest of the weekend pretty much consisted of everyone finishing up with unpacking, and getting ready for school again. Nothing much...that's why we're going rIGHT back to school time 😂

Jumin's POV

4:59 a.m.

....I hear a soft voice in the distance, "I love y-"

Boom. My alarm goes off. Who was that? I grab my phone and turn off the alarm. I rub my eyes and just lay in bed. Pip immediately wakes up and steps on my stomach. He's hungry.

I get up and sit on my bed, staring at the floor. Pip jumps on my shoulder, like every other day, and I get up. I walk upstairs with Pip on my shoulder and walk into the kitchen. I kneel down and He jumps off my shoulder. I give him his food, then look in the fridge, and see some strawberries and a banana on the counter. Any raspberries?

I look and see some raspberries. Yes! I grab the strawberries, raspberries, and a banana and cut them up. I put them in a bowl and put it with some yogurt. Literally the best breakfast out there.

I sit down at the table in the dining room and scroll through Instagram. I come across a post from Yunnie and read the caption-thanks for the best weekend ever ❤️😊. And it's a picture of her and Haechan kissing. Ugh, how cute!

I like the post and see a post from Jaemin. Sometimes, talks are great, but sometimes they really get you thinking. With a picture of what looks like the chair in his room. Weird.

I like his post and scroll down again. A post from Haechan. It's been too long❣️. With him and Yunnie holding hands. Why are they literally the cutest couple ever?

Yet again, I like his post. Then I hear someone walking into the kitchen. I look over and see Jaemin. He either looks really tired because it's early, or maybe because he was up all night?

He walks into the dining room with a bowl of strawberries, and sits next to me. "Morning."

"Morning." I smile. "You look tired, did you even sleep?" I say thinking that he'd say that he did sleep.

He looks at me and back at his breakfast. "Nope."

"Wait really? W-why?"

"I don't know...I guess I was just thinking."

"About what?" I laugh a little bit.

He looks at me again and sighs. "Nothing."

"Okay then..?"

I finish my breakfast as fast as I can, the silence was pretty painful.

-

I put my bowl in the dishwasher and go back down to my room to get ready. I pass Haechan on the way down the stairs.

"Morning."

"Morning."

I reach my room and get changed. I look at the weather and see what it's supposed to be like. Cold. Fun.

I look at my closet and see what I want to wear. I chose on a black tank top, with a orangey-yellow sweater, and some light ripped jeans with some boots the same color as my sweater. It's cute but simple.

I get dressed and look at the time, 5:33 a.m.. Plenty of time. I decide to go back upstairs and see if anyone else is up.

-

I walk up the last step and am greeted by Jeno, and Haechan yet again. "Good morning Jumin."

"Morning boys." I say smiling.