•Moments

"Kim..." Jaemin and I say together and look at him, with tears still in our eyes.

"Oh no." His face falls, he looks pale. "I-is that what this smell is...?"

Jaemin and I nod. "Let me explain." Jaemin walks over to the couch just a few steps away from him. Chenle sits next to Jaemin, my mom and I sit on the floor in front of them.

-

Jaemin explains everything.

"Shouldn't we call the police?" Chenle's voice cracks from anger, fear, sadness, and probably puberty. (A/N-😂rip Chenle)

"I don't think we should, there isn't any proof that Kim did any of this, we might as well be turning ourselves in..." my mom sighs. "Say, lets go to my house again and we can air this place out more. I can't take this smell."

We all nod and stand up.

My mom heads upstairs and opens all the windows, so does Chenle. I follow them but Jaemin stops me from going upstairs.

I turn and look at him. He has this...look in his eyes. But what kind of look?

I wait for him to say something but he just continues to look in my eyes with that look.

"W-What?" The look caught me off guard.

"I-I'm sorry." His cheeks redden.

"For what?"

"Not believing you."

"Th-"

"And annoying you."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Making you mad. Hurting you."

"It's-"

"And just doing anything but making you happy. All I tried to do was that, but I failed and I get it if you're mad at me for any of that. I should've believed you. I should've known I was annoying you. I should've known I was making you mad. I should've known all that, but I was stupid. Jumin, please. I need you to stay my friend and be no less, I can't lose you, I already lost everyone else. I can't lose you. If I lose you, I lose everything."

I smile. "I wasn't leaving you, and I won't any time soon." I turn and walk upstairs to help open windows.

Jaemin's POV

She walked back up the stairs and I'm left standing here, smiling like an idiot. She said she wasn't leaving me anytime soon! Does that mean something? Was she just being nice? Does she share my feelings? Okay, no don't go too far, that's only in my dreams.

My smile fades. Then I think about what she said and I immediately smile like an idiot again, and blush.

I calm myself down and head upstairs to help.

-

Jumin's POV

We finish opening the windows and head back to moms house. Before we leave I grab pip, I don't want him to stay here without me.

-

The car ride is all of us discussing what we should do. We decide to not tell anyone about this, but try to straighten things out with everyone.

We walk inside and sit down in the living room. I'm sitting next to my mom. Chenle and Jaemin are across from us.

"So how do we straighten things out with everyone, if we don't know where they are, won't answer our texts and calls, and won't talk to us?" I sigh.