•The Text

Haechan's POV

I hear Jaemin come up the stairs and see him walk into the living room.

He sits on the other couch and just goes on his phone quietly. I look at him. "You okay?"

He looks up at me from his phone. "Nope."

"I know."

He turned his phone off and turned his head towards me.

"I heard you and Jumin, I didn't really mean to, I was coming down to talk to Jumin, but I overheard you two."

"Oh..." He looks away from me and sighs. "Was I being stupid?"

"No, I understand. You want attention, but she's tired of you wanting it. I get it. I think you should go down and not necessarily apologize, but tell her that you just miss her and want to be able to show that you love her, and she should accept it once in a while."

Jumin's POV

Jaemin stormed out of my room and slammed the door behind him. Am I being dumb? I do love him and want to give him my attention, but he should give me space too. Am I wanting too much space though?

It all hits me and I feel terrible for being so rude to him. I feel tears come to my eyes and I realize that we just had our first fight. The tears in my eyes start falling down my cheeks and I start crying.

I put my knees up to my chest and hold them, I put my head down and just cry. I can't think of anything else but how rude and irrational I was being. I feel so bad for everything, I didn't really do much, but I feel like I did everything.

I cry for a little bit and just let my tears fall. I occasionally wipe my tears, then put my head back down.

Jaemin's POV

I finish talking to Haechan and decide to go down and apologize to Jumin.

I run down the stairs and don't even knock on her door. I open the door and see her crying.

I quietly shut the door behind me and I walk over to her. She doesn't notice me. She just sits there quietly crying to herself. How could I do this to her?

I kneel on her bed next to her and just hug her. She almost immediately hugs me back and starts to cry on my shoulder.

"Jumin I'm sorry, I should've understood you. I hate seeing you like this, I promise I didn't mean anything I said. I love you and I don't want to hurt you."

She pulls away from me and wipes her tears. She looks me in my eyes with her teary eyes and sniffs. "I love you too. I shouldn't have been so rude about what I said."

I wipe the tear that slowly started falling down her cheek and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too." She says gently.

I hug her again and she hugs me back even tighter.

I let go of her but continue to hold her shoulders. I look her in the eyes and say, "I never meant to hurt you, I just wanted some love."

She smiles. "I know you didn't mean to. I didn't either. I just really do like to get my homework done sooner than later.."

I nod my head. "I know you do. I should respect that but I haven't. I promise I will from now on."

"Thank you." She pauses. "I promise that I'll make sure to make more time for you, because I have been kinda unfair to you."

"Thank you." I smile.