The Dead Returns☽13☾

Trailer above ☺️ made it myself and it certainly isn't the best. But it's good enough for me. And I also put the trailer in the first 'chapter'

 And I also put the trailer in the first 'chapter'

•|•

Isabel was recently told by Matt about what he's been going through recently which led to an hour long talk.

Isabel was mad he didn't tell her and sad she never got to say good bye to Vicki for the last time. She may not have liked her sister much, but she was still her sister no matter what.

She was also told about what Bonnie did and what happened last night with Damon which -after giving Rose to her nanny- led her to the grill with Matt, Caroline, and Bonnie.

"I haven't seen Vicki, I swear. I sent her back like you told me to." Matt told Bonnie.

"Are you sure?" Bonnie asked not believeing him. "Because she has just as much reason to haunt Damon as Mason Lockwood does."

"She's gone, Bonnie. If she was here, I'd know it."

"Why do you think it's Vicki and not Mason?" Isabel asks Bonnie curiously.

"Because if any ghost other than Vicki Donovan has a physical foothold on our side, then that means Damon's right and something has gone really, really wrong."

"I've had enough of this ghost stuff to last forever. So you guys can leave me out of this one," Matt said before leaving after giving his sister a wave.

"I feel so sad for him. It took a lot for him to send your guys' sister away." Caroline told Isabel.

"Yeah. I know," Izzy said.

"So much strength as a man." Caroline added trying to get a point across to Bonnie that Jeremy not sending Anna -his dead ex girlfriend- away is not good and shows how much he doesn't want to let Anna go.

"I've got a ghost problem to deal with, Caroline," Bonnie said, slight anger laced in her tone. "Save the Jeremy lecture for later." She grabbed her bag on the ground but when she pulled it up the strap broke off and it fell open to where her grimoire slides out of it. When she's about to pick it up it opened by itself.

"What the actual hell? Did your grimoire just..?" Isabel asked trailing off.

"Did- did that thing just..?"

"I think so." Bonnie confirmed as she took the grimoire to read the opened page.

"Okay, please tell me that's a recipe for witch cookies?" Caroline asked although she knew that was most defintely not the case.