Kidnapped By Hybrids☽30☾

•|•

•|•

Early in the morning Isabel met up with Caroline and Stefan and talked about Elena's situation.

They figured it was a sire bond after Elena seemed to be agreeing with Damon more then usual and the fact Damon had turned her. Stefan had been a little more cautious about how things would effect her and about telling Elena while Caroline persisted that they tell her which left Isabel in the middle. While she agreed with Caroline she also told Stefan to try and get Damon to test out their theory so that Elena didn't throw a fit about assuming things.

Once they agreed to let Stefan go as it was 2-1, Stefan went back home and the two blondes left for school.

During the passing period, they found Bonnie at their lockers and talked for a little bit before Elena finally approached them.

"Elena, hey. Is everything okay?" Bonnie asked first.

"Yeah." Elena responded when she was close enough for them to hear. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well, Caroline told us you had to move out to stay away from Jeremy," Isabel said. "And Matt told me he'll be staying there for a bit."

"Yeah. He's at the house staying with him right now to make sure..." The doppelgänger glanced around the hallway, making sure no ears were listening. "...he keeps all of his hunter stuff in control. He's okay."

"But are you?" Caroline asked looking Elena over. "I mean, clearly, they don't have a flat iron at hotel Salvatore." She giggled referring to Elena's hair in a messy bun.

"Oh- I was in a rush. I mean- look, do you girls have any plans tonight? I'm in desperate need of some girl talk," she said while taking her hair out of the bun.

"I'm in. Shane taught me some small spells I've been wanting to try." Bonnie smiled at the thought.

"Oh, creepy professor guy is just Shane now." Caroline teased. She didn't exactly like whatever relationship was going on between the two and she wanted Bonnie to know her hesitation with him.

"He's not creepy," Bonnie argued defensively.

"We're not judging," Isabel said before glancing at Caroline with a raised brow. "Are we Caroline?"

"I am." Caroline nodded with a sarcastic smile and Isabel let out a huff while rolling her eyes in slight amusement.

"Don't listen to her." Elena waved off. "So, girls' night? We can raid the Salvatore wine cellar."