Personal☽36☾

•|•

•|•

"Good to hear you found a place to stay. Things here haven't been that easy. Though it seems things are just getting back to normal here. Sort of. Elena's not quite there, but we're working on it." Isabel looked in front Elena across the hall, crumpling up a flyer she took from the bulliten board. She felt Matt's presence before glancing at her side to see him there with his arms crossed, watching Elena. "Look, I have to go. But I will call you some other time."

"I have to go anyway." Tyler responded. "Talk to you later."

As soon as she ended the call Matt asked, "have you seen Bonnie?"

Isabel fully turned to her brother as she adjusted her bag. "Yeah, I visited her this morning. She said she was fine. But she's a little drained from everything."

"Can't really blame her."

"Yeah." Isabel turned back around to see Elena walking over to Caroline on the opposite side of the hall with the cheerleading flier. "Looks like someone will be joining the cheer competitions."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Have you seen Elena?" Caroline asked, stopping Isabel from going back to her spot on the bleachers. "We're going on any minute now."

Isabel shook her head and pursed her lips for a moment. "The last time I saw her was when she went outside."

"And you didn't think to follow the newly turned vampire without her humanity?" Caroline asked worriedly.

"If what you said about Damon is true then I'm sure she went outside to get away from this many humans."

"You're right. Sorry." The vampire apologized. "It's just lately everything's been everywhere and this whole Elena thing is stressing me out."

"It's okay, Care. I get it." Isabel smiled but it dropped as soon as she looked over Caroline's shoulder to see Elena walking in with a blue ribbon tied around her ponytail. The girl furrowed her brows before looking back at Caroline. "Well, good news, I found Elena. Bad news, she has one of the other teams colors on."

Caroline hurriedly turned around to see Elena. "I'll handle this." Caroline muttered before stalking after the doppelgänger.

Isabel went back to her seat next to Matt and watched Caroline and Elena talk. She watched Elena give Caroline a cute sly smile while twirling her ponytail before walking away which left the blonde vampire with an uneasy look. Caroline then caught sight of the girl Elena fed on who now wore a black scarf tied around her neck. And to make it more obvious that she was forced to wear it was the fact she kept pulling at it uncomfortably.