Raise Your Spirits☽end☾

"Cause with the all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that the story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I want to raise your spirits
I want to see you smile but
Know that means I'll have to leave"

^The main part Klaus relates to^

And if you're gonna listen to the song -which I highly recommend- start playing it now.

•|•

•|•

"Leave Mystic Falls with your daughter, Bel."

Early in the morning after Isabel talked with her family and friends she was on the road. She checked her mirror to see her baby sleeping peacefully in her car seat, one hand clutching into a fist near her lips which caused her to smile slightly.

"Don't worry about your family and friends. Tell them you have a lead on your family and want to get some answers and that you'll be doing classes online."

She quickly checked her phone for any calls from Tyler but there was none. She wanted him to know she was free from Mystic Falls. But then she thought maybe he got another phone after he gave Matt the deed to the house.

"Be happy. Find your family and do what you were born to do and what we were supposed to help you do. Make your people proud."

Isabel felt relief from escaping her hometown yet a sinking feeling sat deep in her stomach as she drove on the road that headed further and further away from Mystic Falls, Virginia.

"Our night together was just out of lust. Nothing more, nothing less."

She sped up as she saw no cars in her way, hoping to get to her destination before it was completely dark.

"You don't have feelings for me, you don't like Klaus Mikaelson the big bad hybrid who destroys everything he touches... but deep deep down you know he is that someone out there, that will watch over you and keep you safe. I got this as my goodbye."

It was getting closer to night time as she let out a deep breathe to calm her beating heart and adjusted her tight grip on her cars wheel. Her left hand went to the feather necklace and she toyed with it.

"You won't remember all of our good moments and even some of the bad. It's for your safety."

She glanced out the window once she reached the sign, 'Welcome to New Orleans.'

"I love you."

Isabel got out of the car and stood in front of the place she'd been staying at for a while.

"But I think it's finally time I let you go. I'm not good for you, my Crescent Queen."

•|•

Thank you for reading Wolf Queen!

I kinda want to cry. I cant believe it's over.

If you don't understand why he compelled her just ask so you aren't confused.

There are two more chapters posted (aesthetic one and a bonus chapter).

A few chapters are posted on the next book so you can add it to your library but like the shows there will be a break before the next 'season' starts.

So Isabel's journey will continue and I hope you have enjoyed reading.

From both me and Isabel...

We love you and goodbye!

And to get you excited for Crescent Queen:

"A baby..."

"A baby you share with the hybrid. And the witches ticket to freedom."

≪≫

"This curse that he broke...it allows him to procreate. I wonder if this baby might finally allow my brother the happiness he seeks. The happiness he has not yet allowed himself."

≪≫

"Take care of her. I don't trust Klaus with her and that kid."

≪≫

"I just can't wait for this to be painless for her. I hate hearing her cry out for me."