The Backstory☽4☾

•|•

•|•

Elijah came back wearing one of Mayor Lockwood's suits and sat down with Isabel and Elena who were sitting in the living room.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us."

"No. I'm sorry," Elena said only halfway meaning it.

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead," Elena said.

"I doubt that. Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did." Both girls could hear the bitterness in his tone which made Izzy wonder why he didn't like her just like many people Katherine have met.

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Yes. Klaus is my brother," Elijah said after finishing his tiny portion of the story.

"I heard that. I'm still processing," Elena says shocked while Isabel already knew about the Original siblings.

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is 'O.M.G.'" he says then drinks some tea. Isabel shakes her head and huffs out a laugh and drunk some of her own tea.

"There's a whole family of Originals?" Elena asks.

"My father was a wealthy landowner in a village in Eastern Europe." Elijah informed the girls. "Our mother bore seven children."

"So your parents were human?" Elena asked. She thought their parents may have been vampires too and passed on the gene, which obviously wasn't the case at all. The question only made her look dumb.

"No they were magically vampires too and they defied nature and had children. Of course, they were human, Lena." Isabel snapped slightly. She felt bad for sounding mean and said, "sorry that was rude of me."

Elijah hurriedly said, "Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story. Just know...We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us, all vampires were created."

"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead? Why?" Isabel asked actually very confused to why he would harm family. No matter what she could never imagine wanting to harm or even kill family. She would help until her last breath. Perhaps that's what made her perfect for the Original family.