To Be Loved☽33☾

"You smiled," she said but her voice cracked

"You smiled," she said but her voice cracked. Isabel noticed he was starting to disappear and she grew frantic. "No." She shook her head desperately wanting him to stay. She squeezed her eyes shut as tears start to build up. "No, no, no, no-" She was cut off as Kol planted his lips onto the corner of her mouth. He stroked her cheek before he finally disappeared.

Her eyes fluttered open but they were only met with her old bedroom walls.

"Kol."

•|•

•|•

Klaus stood in the Gilbert living room, looking at Kol's burnt corpse, upset.

"Morning, sunshine," Tyler said walking through the front door. "You look pathetic."

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets." Nik retorted calmly.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So, I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal."

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you."

"You know what I think?" Tyler asked. "I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken, and your sire-line ceases to exist. So, whatever happens to you, happens only to you, which means I can kill your ass and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it." Tyler retorted and Klaus vamped towards Tyler, but can't get him due to the barrier.

"I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for something as basic as human breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Tyler glared at Klaus, who looks pleased with his taunting, before walking into the kitchen.