Bloody Birthday☽20☾

•|•

•|•

After a long conversation at night, Isabel had fallen asleep. But before she had fallen asleep her drowsy brain let it slip that her birthday was the next day and Kol immediately started to plan when he was going to come back to Mystic Falls.

So when she woke up, Isabel yelped as she scooted backward to get away from Kol who chuckled at her.

"What is it with you and Nik and scaring me awake? It's not even funny!" The werewolf groaned as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes but they still drooped a bit. "What are you even doing here?" She looked at her clock and her eyes widened. "At five-fifteen on a Sunday morning!"

Kol made a scooching motion with his hands as he slid into her bed, on top of the covers. "Ah, well, today is your birthday and since I hadn't met many of my parabatai's let alone celebrate their day of birth I decided since I am undaggered and have nowhere to go. I could spend the day with you." He told her as she leaned an elbow on her pillow and smushed her face against her hand.

"What if I already had plans?" She asked with a raised brow. "Like you know with my brother or friends?"

"If I'm not mistaken in your drowsy state you said, and I quote," He cleared his throat as he rose a brow at her small figure. "'Matt's busy at work until night. I don't want to be around Tyler until that horrendous scent has somewhat faded. Caroline offered a day of fun but I didn't want to bother her since she was busy decorating and she already let me off for the day." While he talked he grabbed a stuffed bear and played with the hands which amused the teen girl. "I don't want to bother Elena and Jeremy seeing as they have their own issues. And Bonnie is busy with her mother.' I may have paraphrased some of it."

"I said that?"

He smirked, looking up from the teddy bear and nodded. "Oh yeah. And then some."

"What do you have planned?" She conceded causing the smirk to grow wider on his handsome face.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"We can take Rose, you know?"

"It's to early for her besides she's spending some time with her father." Isabel grunted as she stepped over a large log. "Heaven knows she needs a little more of him."

"What about your sweet little blonde friend. Caroline was it?" He smirked at her as her eyes narrowed and she huffed.

"Busy with the dance like I said before. And she is off-limits to you Kol."