Bonus Chapter

E! NEWS

Famous Couple Reported To Finally Work Together On The Hit Tv Show The Vampire Diaries

by GIANNA RAY | Thur., Jan. 10, 2011 10:33 PM

picture from a vacation the couple recently went on

So we know that Indiana and Nate grew up together in Sydney, Australia and they were friends. They did plays and helped each other out and eventually became high school sweethearts. From there they got their first acting job together and did a phenomenal job. But they hadn't had a job together since then. And that leads us to our report.

The H2O: Just Add Water actress Indiana Evans and her boyfriend Nathaniel Buzolic have officialy informed everyone over twitter that they will be working together in The Vampire Diaries.

Indiana Evans has been in the show since the beginning and we have seen a few tweets of her saying she wanted Nathaniel to try for a part and she was backed up by quite a few fans who have been dying to see them together once again. And although it took a few seasons we finally have our wish to see the two on camera together.

The question is: are they love interests, enemies, or friends.

We know Indiana's character Isabel is friends with the Mystic Falls gang and a werewolf. We also know her job in this world is to protect the Originals. Perhaps we will get to see some of the real life chemistry on screen. Even the actress herself told us over the phone that, "I could see Isabel going for one of the Mikaelson men. She does have this conflict of who she should fight with but she knows who her duty is too and I don't know if I'm allowed to say it but a few Mikaelsons do happen to fall for our favorite blonde wolf."

Photos
Shocking Secrets About The Vampire Diaries Revealed

We took to twitter to ask Nathaniel about what he thought of his new role as Kol and the relationship with Isabel (Indiana Evans). "He struggles a lot when he shows up. He is an outcast and a bit of psychopath." He told us over the phone. "Indiana likes to call him her favorite psychotic Mikaelson. Though I think she's a little bias. Anyway, from what I have read he seeks comfort and help from her. And he tries to do better with the control but with Isabel being so new with that sort of thing she doesn't exactly know how to handle him."

So it seems very possible with her helping him they might get a little attached to each other. Though there is the problem with Tyler, her boyfriend.

Indiana and Michael Trevino who are real life best friends said with what they have read so far that their still a family but their relationship seems to be getting a little rocky but still good though it may not end that way with her duty to the Mikaelsons.

Read
Phoebe Tonkin Said to Be Casted in Season 4 Of The Vampire Diaries

Michael even let a little slip when he said in an interview, "I heard Indiana and Michelle (baby Rose) will be leaving us for those Mikaelsons. I'm gonna miss her and the baby around set and in Mystic Falls but maybe they'll have it better in their new home."

We don't know where she's going or why but it possibly has to do with one of the Mikaelsons.

What do you think?

Will there be a romance between Indiana's character Isabella and Nathaniel's character Kol?

Is she leaving Mystic Falls for good?

Which Mikaelson's fall for the blonde beauty?

***

After reading the article together the blonde actress closed her laptop and smiled at her boyfriend. "I love you my psychotic Mikaelson."

"And I love you my tasty little wolf." He joked remembering a line that they had to redo over and over again because he couldn't keep a straight face while saying it.

"Please never say that again."

"But I love the way your face looks every time I do." Nate chuckled at his girlfriend. As soon as they finished with filming for the Vampire Diaries which was in a few weeks he was planning to propose to her.

And it wasn't because she was carrying baby Buzolic because they both didn't know that yet.

"You're so mean to me." She pouted with a slight giggle slipping past her lips. Nate leaned in and kissed her pout which made her smile.

So when she's filming The Originals she's actually pregnant with Nate's baby so they don't have to use a fake one on her. Surprise!

It's also why she's carrying Hope. Because the writers didn't know what to do with her pregnant.

*chastises playfully* Dumb writers.