The Last Dance☽39☾

Just thought the song would be nice for the dancing scene later on.

•|•

Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus sat around the dining table in the Mikaelsons home. They were finally having a conversation about the cure Elijah held- he himself acting as judge for the fate of the red liquid.

"Elijah, being a human means a fresh start." Rebekah told him. Her blue eyes looking upon her brother, pleading with him to see how much this meant for his little sister. "I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."

Klaus laughed at her pleas. "Well, that was poetic." He mocked.

"Well, if you can provide us with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." He motioned for him to try his case.

"Silas can appear as anyone." The hybrid started. "He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He will torment me until I give him the cure."

"And in doing so he will break down the wall to the Other Side." The blonde Original argued.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soulmate." Hoping to bite into Elijah's hopeless romantic side, he looked at him and said, "you of all lovesick fools should applaud his devotion."

"He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah told him again, hoping to get it through her brothers thick head.

"Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn. We'll have our family back. And Bel will be happier."

"Please, you hated Kol and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life." Rebekah retorted. "And don't try to fool us, Nik. We all know you'd rather have our parabatai all to your selfish little self."

"Elijah, please." Klaus begged, his thoughts going back to when Silas put him through that pain and showing up as his parabatai.

"Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus. And from what I understand Isabella has come to an understanding that her friends wouldn't want to come back at the risk of everyone else being unleashed. And I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness."

"Tell me you're joking." Klaus asked in disbelief. "Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture."

"I made my decision." Elijah told them. His face telling Klaus more then words that Rebekah won over their brothers soft heart.