Caroline's Funeral☽15☾

Dear, diary

Dear, diary

A LOT has happened. For starters I almost died at the hands of one of Nik's hybrids and Nik almost died. Good thing Stefan stopped Damon. I guess. Nik fed me his blood and helped me recuperate for a little bit before washing off. He took me back home and stayed with me while I put Rose down. And after a while he made me go to bed after being in Rose's room for to long and left when I went to bed.

The next morning he was by my side which scared the crap out of me.

Isabel wiped her face before sitting up in bed "Oh, my actual God, Niklaus!" She screamed scrambling up in bed once she saw him at the foot of her bed. She immediately covered her chest area with her blanket as she calmed down.

"That was absolutely pricless." Klaus chuckled with a genuine smile which compelled Isabel to smile back for some reason.

He checked up on me and asked if I had wanted to go and help with his family and be there when they woke up. But we never got that chance because of a vengeful Stefan.

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Klaus threatened angrily over the phone as Isabel crossed her arms with a frown on her beautiful face.

Stefan stood in a room filled with casket's. "You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years...are you prepared for this?"

I also had an argument with Tyler. He didn't like Nik here to check on me. And I argued that he has been distant, an ass, and Nik wouldn't be here if he was.

"You shouldn't be getting close to him, Isabel!" Tyler yelled at her, the veins in his forehead showing his anger. He was worried for her and his baby, yes, but he was also jealous of the hybrid.

"Well, at least he was here!" Isabel yelled with a frown. "Which is more then I can say for you."

I was also informed Rebekah was missing which I figured meant my friends daggered her. You know, sometimes I think they're idiots. I feel bad for her. She really wanted a normal teenage experience. Even if I didn't like her much.

Then Klaus said he got her back but re daggered her as he was to afraid to face her again and I tried to help. Key word: tried.

"Nik, if you would just explain it to her I'm sure she would understand. Or at least have her anger simmered."

"Not this time, love. She loved our mother deeply. This would hurt and anger her more then a lot of things I have done to her."