Invitation☽16☾

"I never keep my promises
but you're the one I'm breaking them for
so what's the use in all of this here for?
I'll never be worthy of you
I'm broken, and beat up, and bruised.
I've proven all that I can prove
There's nothing that I won't do
But I'll never be worthy of you... yeah
You could watch me drown
but I'd be 6 feet underground, before you realize...
And I'd go clinically insane just to meet all your expectations"
-Worthy Of You
By Plested

And I'd go clinically insane just to meet all your expectations"-Worthy Of YouBy Plested​

•|•

After his little spat with Rebekah and Kol, Klaus was dragged into another room by his mother.

"Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day before she tried to ruin my life. What happened to peace, acceptance, family?" Klaus asked his mother in a delicate manner.

"You put daggers in their hearts. You want them to go down on their knees and kiss your feet for reuniting them?" She asked softly.

"So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?" Klaus asked looking down and not directly at his mother.

"You need to give it time, Niklaus. I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal. I'm here to make sure this family does the same." She assured him.

"I just don't understand," he said looking up at her in disbelief. "I killed you, and still you forgive me."

"It's been my dream for a thousand years that this family could be as one. Forgiveness is not a chore. It's a gift. Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?"

Klaus sighed thinking about a certain blonde werewolf. "Don't be ridiculous. You're lucky I'm even going."

"Well, I wish you would reconsider. It is going to be a magical evening."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel's phone beeped twice alerting her of a voicemail. She grabbed her phone from her nightstand thinking it was probably Caroline calling to ask her to come over again to comfort her but instead it's a voicemail from Tyler and decided to ignore it. He ignored her and she could be petty and do the same.

Isabel's head snapped up from her phone when she heard someone knock on the front door. She walked out of her room and opened the door to find a white box with a ribbon around it on her doorstep.