The Masquerade Ball☽1☾

•|•

•|•

That was what seemed to be the last normal thing that Isabel had coming.

She and Matt lost Vic, which Isabel didn't mind much seeing as her sister was barely home and was always hanging off men. She even tried her flirting on Tyler. Isabel had a few things to say to her sister after Tyler told her. But Tyler made sure to stress that he didn't fall for it and all he wanted was his girlfriend. It did hurt to lose her but it didn't affect her too badly.

She also found out about vampires, witches, and doppelgängers. She was surprised by how many of her friends were supernatural. Stefan, Damon, and Caroline were vampires. Bonnie was a witch. Elena a doppelgänger. The only normal ones were her, Matty blue and Jer. Well, that's what she thought.

Turns out Isabel Donovan and Tyler Lockwood are werewolves.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel followed Matt and Tyler with a smile on her face as she watched them struggle to carry a table into the room.

"Wait, wait, wait, Tyler!" Matt yells out as they almost drop the old table.

"You guys are weak," Isabel mumbled to them in amusement as she held her stomach. Matt glared at his sister as much as he could while still struggling with the table.

Carol looks over at them and her eyes widen.

"Boys! Be careful with that! It's from the 1800s." She then looks to Jenna. "Excuse me." Then she turned back to the teenagers and rushed after them. "Tyler!"

"Mom, we got it." Tyler and Matt continue to carefully move the table and Isabel follows along drinking some punch as Carol catches up to them.

"You guys need to be more careful with that." Carol chastised as she watches them carefully set it down.

"Yeah, mom. We get it," Tyler said as he walks over to Isabel and puts a hand around her waist. "Can I take a break?" Carol nods defeated before smiling at the blonde girl and walking away to get back to work.

"Can you two not do that in front of me? It's bad enough you're making me become an uncle way too soon. Which by the way I told you time and time again to not do." Isabel giggled and got out of Tyler's arms. She walked to her brother to give him a hug while she smiled.

"Don't be such a stick in the mud." She pouted which made him chuckle. "You should know by now we don't listen when it comes to those talks." He knew she was always the more out there girl between the two meaning he was more responsible and she rebelled against those type of figures. Sometimes he just wished she would listen.