Isabel Donovan

A trailer I made above

First book: Wolf Queen

Second book: Crescent Queen

"Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet."

"Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect."

"Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason."

"The best kind of relationships begin unexpectedly. When you get that astonished feeling and everything happens so suddenly. That's why you don't look for love. It comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have."

"Anyone can have a baby. But it takes a real man to be a father."

"My life may not be a fairy tale, but my daughter is my princess

"My life may not be a fairy tale, but my daughter is my princess."

Indiana Evans
as
Isabel Adella Donovan
☽•☾

Isabel Donovan is a blonde hair blue-eyed 17-year-old girl. She doesn't mind going by full name but most people call her Izzy or Adella.

She tries to see the good in everybody which led her to become Tyler Lockwood's friend and eventually girlfriend. After a year together she gets pregnant. On accident.

She is friends with Caroline, Stefan, and Elena. Her and Bonnie don't talk much but they are somewhat friends. Jeremy and Damoln were okay with her but she didn't talk to them much. Only when needed.