First Successful Hybrid☽11☾

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan, Bel

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan, Bel."

"We're home." Izzy grinned excitedly.

"Great," Stefan said trying to keep out the worry from his tone.

•|•

Isabel sat in the back of the truck with her baby, Stefan behind her completely unconscious, and Rebekah sat next to her as they played with Rose who was giggling.

Since they were alone Rebekah asked questions about her and the baby. So far Rebekah knew Rose was an untriggered wolf because both Isabel and Tyler were werewolves. She also got a few stories about Tyler from Isabel. She learned Isabel had a brother, Matt who was human, a dead sister, Vicky, a dead half-sister, Andrea, and a dead brother, Jacob. Isabel only answered because quite frankly she was scared of the girl who looked constantly ready to claw someone's eyes out.

The conversation came to a stop though when Stefan woke up and a very pissed and jealous Rebekah turned to look at him halting her playing with the little baby in Isabel's arms.

Rebekah smirked, saying, "oh, he lives."

"What happened?" Stefan asked.

"You took a beating. My brother's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper." Rebekah stated the smirk on her face still present.

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked looking at both women.

"You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding," Rebekah said as Stefan stood up.

"I'm not hiding anything," Stefan said getting defensive at the thought of them knowing about Elena. "I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."