Baby Wants Out☽7☾

•|•

•|•

It's been a week and three days since Isabel has woken up in a hotel room with Klaus and Stefan.

At first, she tried to escape many times. She was due any time and she didn't want to be stuck with an Original hybrid and a more-than-average brooding Stefan as she gives birth. Of course, it didn't matter how much she tried she always got stopped by both men. By the eighth day, she gave up on trying and decided to take advantage of being pregnant and stuck with them.

She made them get her food, get her clothes, make her a bath, turn the T.V. on, rub her feet, rub her back, and make her warm milk so she can go to sleep easier. They always did it for her no matter how much they didn't want to and she enjoyed their suffering. After all, It's Klaus' fault for taking her away from her friends and family.

She didn't know where they were currently but she didn't care to ask. They'd be leaving tomorrow if Klaus didn't find any wolves anyway.

Right now Isabel was laying in bed and was uncomfortable so she called for the first-ever hybrid, "Nik!"

She called him since Stefan was out feeding and Nik was in the bathroom drawing her a warm bath.

"What now, Bel?" He asked as he leaned against the bathroom door that was to the left in front of her bed.

"My back hurts." She groaned, then added, "again." He sighed heavily before walking over to her bed.

"Move." She grinned and moved as he sat behind her. One of his legs hung off the bed as the other was around her back, bent. He pulled her closer to him and started to rub her shoulders first. She closed her eyes and smiled dreamily. He always did it so well. Despite hating him for what he has done, she had to give him credit for his messages. He moved his hands down slowly as she subconsciously leaned in closer to his body.

After five minutes of silence and Isabel keeping her moans quiet, she spoke just above a whisper, "you're really good at this."

He smirked at the blonde that was quite close to him and said, "I know. Now let's get you in the bath." He took his hands off her before he did anything he'd regret. She frowned subconsciously at the loss of contact before quickly hiding it because she still had a boyfriend who she was having a baby with and she still loved.

At least that's what she thought.

But deep down something was building just waiting for the right moment to be unleashed.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

As usual, Nik hadn't found any wolves and was on to the next destination when Isabel felt a sharp pain in her lower stomach.