Death of A Witch☽21☾

•|•

•|•

Caroline, Isabel, and Elena walked through the gym hall which was being decorated for the 20's Decade Dance. Caroline carried a clipboard and was in charge of the preparations since Rebekah went missing.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together, why is that a bad thing?" Caroline asked Elena and Isabel who had been telling her about Alaric's current state in the Salvatore cellar.

"I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena confessed.

"Being locked down there just doesn't sit right with me. I feel bad." Isabel explained before picking up a nearby chandelier and holding it up for Caroline to see. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrousity she should have shown up to do it herself." The blonde vampire took the chandelier from Isabel and passed it to a random student walking by. "Just no!"

Caroline looked over and saw Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars on the ceiling. But she didn't seem pleased with how they were handling the stars.

"What are you doing?" She shouted up at the boys. "You can't just hang them! They're supposed to trickle down."

"Trickle, duh!"

Isabel laughed at her brother as the boys attempted to do as Caroline said.

"Look at them all bromancy," Isabel said, keeping her eyes on the boys. "It's quite adorable."

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust," Elena said. "He got him his old job back at the Grill."

"That was sweet of him," Isabel said.

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind," Elena told them. "The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

"You sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?" Caroline asked the doppelgänger.

"I'm sure Jer appreciated that by the way." Isabel added sarcastically.

"I didn't tell you that so you guys could torture me with it." Elena grumbled.

"Aww, what are friends for?" The blonde vampire asked sarcastically. "So who are you bringing to the dance?"

Elena wrapped a feather boa around her neck before she asked, "what do you mean? I thought you, Bonnie, Izzy, and I were going as girl dates."