Church Attack☽25☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel turned around in the covers and smiled at Tyler while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Tyler got up and hovered over her before leaning down, pressing his bare chest against hers, before kissing her deeply. The blonde werewolf hadn't forgotten about what he did but for Rose she had to make it work and push it to the back of her head because bringing it up would only bring more harm then good. At least in her opinion it would.

"Don't you think this is wrong?" Isabel asked when he pulled back. "Having sex when people just died?"

"Grief sex. It's healthy and natural." Tyler shrugged off.

"You should be a little more sensitive, Ty."

"I love you. How's that for sensitive?" He asked with a half smile half smirk.

"I love you too." She sighed. "But that's not sensitive enough." She smiled at him while he lets out a breathy laugh and placed his forehead against hers. She pecked him on the lips before pushing him up and off her so that she could check on Rose. Tyler laid back down watching her get dressed.

Right when Isabel got her shirt over her head the doorbell rings. Tyler's head shot up from the pillow and rehtorically asked, "who the hell is that?"

Isabel shrugged before pulling her underwear on. "Why don't you go see and find out?" She suggested searching around the room for her pants.

"But I like the view." He groaned keeping his eyes on her ass.

"Yeah well." She bent over and picked up his pants that he can't see. "Too bad." She threw the pants at his head which he caught. She finally found her pants and slipped them on when she noticed Tyler hopping out the room with a shirt over his shoulder while tying one of his shoes, trying to hurry.

The blonde she-wolf went across the hall and entered Rose's room. She was about to wake the baby when she heard gunshots. She raced down stairs to see a man reloading his weapon to fire more bullets at the hybrid.

"Tyler! Run! Now!" Tyler looked up at a scared wide-eyed Isabel before getting up and speeding across the room, smashing through a window, to get out.

Right on cue, Rose started crying and Isabel trudged back upstairs.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

Isabel left Rose with Carol after promising to find Tyler and figure out what happened that morning. Isabel ended up bringing Tyler to Stefan and the Boarding House hoping he knew what this was.