Hunter☽27☾

•|•

•|•

"Look, man, this guy is dangerous." Tyler told Dean, another hybrid. He had medium length brown hair that was parted to the right stopping at his ear while the rest of his hair stopped at the nape of his neck and clear greenish eyes. "He's highly trained. He's armed."

Hayley heard the two talking and leaned up against a doorway just a few feet from another doorway that led to the room Tyler and Dean were in.

"I can handle myself." Dean defended himself. "Besides Klaus asked me personally."

Isabel walked in front of Hayley's line of vision standing in between the two doorways but the blonde werewolf did not see her because she was looking in the room where Dean and Tyler were.

The blonde watched Dean walk away from Tyler but Tyler followed him. The teen wolf knew Klaus' plan was a terrible idea for the hybrid to follow through with and he had to convince Dean of that.

"This is a bad idea." Tyler argued with the hybrid.

Isabel turned around one they disappeared from her view into a different part of the room only to see the girl with hazel eyes, sun kissed skin, and brunette hair standing there. She furrowed her brows not having met her before.

"Uh, who are you?" She asked.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asked back.

"Well I asked first but since I'm trying to be civil...it's Isabel."

"Oh, you're Tyler's girl. He told me about you. I'm Hayley." She introduced herself trying to be polite to the girl who radiated power from her wolf side.

"Well, Hayley, that's pretty crazy, because I haven't heard a thing about you," Isabel said back in an instant, taking the defensive side.

"I've been coming by here every now and then for few days," Hayley said as if she should have known something about her. But the facial expression Isabel had told her that Tyler definitely hasn't talked to Isabel about her once. It hurt her feelings but she understood he didn't want to get in trouble with Isabel.

"Excuse me? What?" She asked wondering how she never even seen her around.

Granted Isabel spent some time with Kol playing baseball and helping him with his hunger:

"Would you like to spend some time with your lovely parabatai today?" Isabel asked over the phone.

"Depends." Kol's voice sounded over the phone.