Messed With Momma Wolf☽8☾

•|•

•|•

The compelled human stayed in the car with Rose while Isabel, Nik, and Stefan walked up the Smoky Mountains.

Isabel would have liked to hold her daughter but it wasn't really a place her child needed to be. She couldn't guarantee her child's safety. She also wanted to stay but Nik insisted she come. She didn't know why she had to come because Nik kept it to himself that he needed her to keep the wolves in order. He thought her presence could persuade them to his side.

Stefan carried Ray his back -who was unconscious- over his back while Klaus was in the front and Isabel was in between the two.

"You okay? Is Ray getting heavy?" Klaus teased the vampire while smirking.

Stefan scoffs. "I'm fine."

Klaus laughs lightly. "You sure about that? You know, we've been walking for quite some time now. If you need some water or a little sit-down..."

"I could use some water." Isabel takes a strap of her backpack off her shoulder and stops then takes the bag off and sets it on the ground. She begins to dig around in it in search of some water while the boys stop and talk.

"You know, I get that we're, uh... we're stuck together, but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great."

"Yes! Found it." She stands up and puts her backpack back on as they all start walking again.

"So much brooding. Your self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus states.

"Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan points out.

Klaus ignores him and says, "Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack. There."

They all stop when they see they have found the pack's camp. People walked around setting things up and as Stefan enters the camp first, everyone looked at him. When he got all their attention and he was closer to all of them he plopped Ray down on the ground.

A woman with short hair and a tank top on rushed over, seeing her friends body. "Ray! Oh, my God." A man came to her side to look at Ray. "What's going on?" She breathes out before looking up at Stefan, fears evident in her eyes. "Who are you?" Klaus takes Isabel's hand and joins Stefan.

"The important question is who am I." Everyone turns to them and they -like many others- know who she is and bow their head slightly. Isabel -confused- hides behind Klaus not liking having all the attention on her. "Please forgive the intrusion. My name is Klaus and this is Bel." he gestures behind him.