Knocked Out☽5☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel was out eating, buying clothes, talking to Elena over the phone and grocery shopping until she got a call from the hospital about Carol Lockwood having an accident.

She rushed in and got to the room that Carol was in. She rushed to her side and sighed in relief to see her boyfriends mother was okay.

"Thank God." She hugged her gently with a smile. "You scared the living shit out of me."

"Language young lady." Carol joked lightly. "Thank you for stopping by sweetheart."

"No problem. I can't exactly leave you alone." Isabel noticed how tired she was and let Carol sleep as she waited at her bedside for a little while.

Not long after Carol fell asleep did Tyler come into the room. He noticed his mom was asleep and then Izzy in a chair. She rushed out of her seat and straight into his arms.

"You're back." She mumbled into his chest happily. He kissed the top of her head and hugged her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." She pulled away from his arms and gave him a peck but he didn't let her move and pulled her face back into his for a longer kiss. He tried to show just how much he loved and missed her in this kiss and it worked.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

When Carol woke up, she noticed Isabel was sleeping on the chair and Tyler was standing by the window at his girlfriend's side.

"Tyler?" Carol asked wondering if he's actually there. His head perked up and he walked towards his mother.

"Mom." He gives her a gentle kiss on the forehead and smiles at her.

"You're back."

"I'm back." He confirmed.

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"As much as you hurt this family I wanted to say thank you for helping us today," Isabel said not looking at him but ahead of them.

"You are our parabatai. I couldn't leave you hanging." He stated.

The hybrid turned to look at him, her long waist length blonde hair swishing over her shoulder from the light breeze. "I still know when to say thank you."

Finn Mikaelson looked down at her with a small twitch to his lips. "In all my years and you are the third person to thank me. My mother, my lover, now you."