Stakes☽18☾

•|•

•|•

Isabel, along with Caroline had driven Bonnie, Jamie and her mother to her mother's cabin far away from everyone in Mystic Falls. Isabel helped them the best she could while she was there which just a few days because Matt and Carol couldn't watch over Rose forever.

Isabel even talked to Elena a few times. The first time was Izzy apologizing for not helping the Salvatores in getting her back but Elena ended up forgiving her knowing that her job to protect the Originals prohibits her from doing anything harmful against them, then Elena went on to ask about Bonnie and see if Bonnie's phone maybe died because the witch wasn't answering any text or phone calls from Elena.

After the fourth phone call check-in from the doppelgänger, the blonde werewolf tried to get Bonnie to talk to Elena but the witch refused and she gave up understanding that Bonnie wanted a break from Elena.

Soon enough Isabel was on her way home when she got the news that Alaric had an evil second identity who stabbed himself. She was going to head over to him before she went back to the Lockwood mansion to relieve Carol of her babysitting duties.

Her phone rang and without looking she pressed accept and speakerphone.

"Hello?" She asked, concentrating on her driving.

"Hello, my darling little wolf."

"How did you even-" She sighed. "You know what? I'm not even going to ask. What do you want Kol?"

From the other end, Kol smirked. "Why do you think I want something?"

"Doesn't everybody?" She asked with a raised brow even if he couldn't see her.

"Well, not this time. I'm just bored." He sighed while leaning slightly to the left with his head in his hands on the bar he was sat at.

"Well, I can't talk." She told him.
"I'm driving."

"You are talking right now, are you not?" He asked with amusement.

"I meant-" She sighed. "I just can't talk for much longer while driving."

"Fine. I'll just drown myself in alcohol till I can't think. Bye, darling."

She rolled her beautiful blue eyes at the term of endearment and his try at keeping her on the line. "Bye Kol."

≪≫•≪≫•≪≫

"Little early in the day for you, isn't it?" Damon asked entering a room in the Salvatore Boarding house.

"Just having a little toast," Stefan said.