36 : Plan

If you guys ever wonder what Hecate looks like, just search up Artemis from Lore Olympus.

///////

Baekhyun had come back the very next day. He entered the place in a hurry, scurrying away directly towards Hecate's room.

"Nana?!" He said as soon as he barged in. Hecate sat at the corner of her bed, tying her hair up in a ponytail.
She looked at him and then went back to doing her hair. Baekhyun rolled his eyes and threw the door close, only to hit Chanyeol who was behind him.

Hecate went up to his mate, standing way too close for the latter's comfort. Chanyeol nervously rubbed the back of his neck, looking around desperately in need of help as Hecate squinted her eyes at him. After a few awkward and silent seconds, she leaned back and hummed. "He's better than your father."

"Hey!" Yelled Jungkook from the distance. He was just casually walking by until he heard the insult from his lover's caretaker.

Baekhyun chuckled and hugged Hecate. "Babe, this is my caretaker! And basically my second grandma since Luna and her..." Hecate just remained unbothered, staring at the tall guy.

"Nice-nice to meet you." He vowed respectfully. Hecate hummed again and walked past him. Chanyeol stared at his mate with puppy eyes, not knowing if he did something wrong. "It's okay, chan, she's just like that. But don't worry! She complimented you on the first meeting. She almost stabbed my father when she met him."

Chanyeol nodded not knowing how to react at the information. He knows better than to mess with a god. They both walked out of the room and went where Hecate went. People stared at her everywhere she went, but it's normal. It's not like they have someone from Allios walking amongst them all the time.

Taehyung rested tiredly on Jungkook's arms. The alpha rubbing his omega's belly to comfort him. Taehyung gave a small smile at the presence of the three people in front of him.

"Mom, you okay?" He was about to answer but whines when something harshly kicked inside of him. Jungkook decided to answer for him, "Your sister keeps kicking and won't let your mother rest." They nod in understatement.

"That sucks." Everyone turned to their left seeing Namjoon holding his hot cup of tea(Jin doesn't let him have coffee because of the baby).

Taehyung furrow his eyebrows and looks up at him. "When did you stand there?" Namjoon only shrugs, sipping his tea. Hecate suddenly beams at Namjoon and squishes his face on both her hands.

"You are the psychic, the child we chose to bless." Namjoon was confused but then looked at the woman's eyes and almost spewed his drink. He realized a god was speaking to him and holding his face.

"You chose him?" Questioned Baekhyun. Hecate nodded, smiling happily at the omega on her hands. "Yes. We thought of giving a child special powers. Out of this 10 powers, 1 is given to someone every 20 years. We chose this beautiful creature because we thought it would help your parents." Baekhyun nods, still not grasping the idea of why she's so happy.

Hecate then held Namjoon's hands, "Read me." Namjoon was totally blown away by this. He has read so many people before. But a god??? Is this a joke?

"Are-are you...um sure?" Hecate nodded and Namjoon shakily sighed before giving his cup to Baekhyun to hold. He closed his eyes and focuses deeply. Everybody stares with anticipation, except Taehyung who had fallen asleep.

After minutes of silence, Namjoon gasps, opening his eyes and coughing up. The vision of a god is a bit too much for him to handle. Hecate holds him and helps him sit down as he drinks a bit of his now warm tea to swallow the big lump on his throat. Tears run down his face at the horrible vision he saw, he can't even explain how he's feeling about it.