26 : Le sigh

Huehuehue I hate my family~

And it surprises me that none of you had anything to say about Daehyun, wow, baby doesnt deserve this treatment.

Also, Daehyun's eyes aren't a normal yellow color, its more of a gold tone, like here 👇

Jungkook's POV

"Let's talk," I say as soon as I enter the room. Taehyung was sat on the bed, eyes wide as he stared at the gifts instead of me. I sigh softly and can't help but to smile as I notice his big sparkly eyes, remembering just how much he loves gifts.

I walk towards him and place the 3 bags of gifts that my family sent him on the bed. Of course, our precious Daehyun sent some too but it's not like he knows.

"I'll be taking a shower while you open the gifts. When I come back we'll talk."

He nods and I hum, walking towards the bathroom to take a warm bath.

Taehyung's POV

After the bathroom door closes I squeal loudly and bring the gifts closer to me. How could I forget that his family loves to send me gifts? I open the first bag and go all hulk on them, opening gifts here and there.

Some things were jewelry and clothes and also many things for babies. Jungkook must've told them about me being pregnant.

I open a small box with a gold wrap and something about it tells me that whatever is inside it's important. I took off the ribbon and opened the box. Inside was a collar of a golden sun and a small note card. I pick the note and read it.

"Hope that this can help you remember."

DH~

I furrowed my eyebrows but decided not to dwell much into it. I placed the note card on the beside table and took out the collar. I stared at it for while and thought of how wonderful the necklace looks. I move the gifts aside and place the necklace on my neck as I stare at myself on my hand mirror.

Pretty.

The click of the bathroom door open brought me to my senses. Now I remember why I was so nervous.

Jungkook walks out of the bathroom with towel at hand drying his hair and another one wrapped around his hips. I gulp and place the mirror down.

"Ready to talk?" He taunts.

I nod and he takes a sit beside me, not minding his nudity.

"I...uh, I-" I clear my throat and put my head down, afraid to look at his deep red eyes that seem to haunt me every time.

"I'm sorry for killing you. I- I didn't mean to, okay? I... don't know what happened, one minute I was crying for you and the next I was sending an arrow to your heart to kill you. I didn't had control over myself, I swear, I didn't or else-" I kept on rambling without care feeling that I might never say them if I don't spill them now.