31 : Finally pt. 1

There will be a lot of Pov's switch, but you guys know me and that's how I do most of my chapters so enjoy.

Also, I'll start writing more often now since I already have planned the ending plot for this book.

I'll miss you tons 💕💕💕

NO ONE'S POV

Haechan woke up early. The clock read 11am as he kept on packing their things. He wanted to get on the road
as soon as possible.

Yesterday, the couple and Daehyun had arrived at a human hotel that's a bit too far from the pack house. This caused for Haechan to yell at Mark for causing a delay and for Mark to reply "shut the fuck and go to sleep."

Yeah, if it weren't for Daehyun being there, they definitely would've fought like a cat and dog.

But now in the present, Mark was peacefully sleeping with Daehyun wrapped around him like a coala. The kid had always been the cuddly type even though he slept alone must of the time.

"Markie," Whispered Haechan, shaking the male to get up. Mark squinted his eyes as if there was any light in the room, and peeking one eye open to look at Haechan.

"We have to go if we don't want to be late." Mark nodded and streched a bit. He tried to get Daehyun off but the kid only wrapped himself more. Sighing to himself, he carried Daehyun to the bathroom and lightly shook the smaller awake.

Daehyun groaned and had to be shaken a couple of times to be fully waken up. After he opened his eyes, his energy came in blast and in no time, they were already walking out the door and hoping to have a splendid visit.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"All I'm saying is, that I didn't know sea bunnies existed," Replied Chanyeol, annoyed because me telling him off for not knowing of certain sea creatures.

After getting over my anxious thoughts of meeting my parents, I decided to just do and get it all over with. We have been in the car for 30 minutes now on a trip of 1 hour.

We said our goodbyes to all the pack members who treated me well. I kept telling them on how I would come back, but to be honest, I don't know what to do after I meet my parents. After all that was the entire purpose of coming here. That and meeting Chanyeol.

Anyways, in order to entertain ourselves in this long ride, we decided to talk about sea creatures which formed an argument on how cute sea bunnies are and Chanyeol being shock about knowing that sea bunnies do indeed, exist.

"Alright, I'll let it slide." I lastly said, not wanting to keep on talking about this.

I look outside the window, staring fondly at the thick healthy forest. My hands kept on playing around with Chanyeol's long fingers, his right hand laying limp on my thigh.

"Nervous?" His soft voice speaks and I nod without having to look up, "Anyone in my position would." He chuckles and rubs my thigh.

"You'll be okay, " I smile and peck his cheek. I never knew how powerful the bond of mates truly worked until I got to spend a month with mine. Anything coming from him makes my heart beat. Now, I can't picture myself without him.

"Thank you."

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I kept on groaning and muttering to myself as I kept throwing rocks in the water, accidentally killing a fish who peacefully swimmed around.

Yesterday I received the news of Haechan bringing Daehyun over. The thought of seeing my son didn't bother me, what bothered was the idea of how to bring up the topic to Taehyung about how the baby he had cried for was actually alive and living with my parents.