4 : -Going to my pack-

Taehyung's POV

I woke up from my nap and oh my fluffing god my body hurts! This bastard seriously makes me use wheelchairs more than I should.  I'm starting to think that I don't need legs.

I look up to stare at his sleeping face. I can't believe we're together after so many years.  I cried every night just waiting for the day that I would see his face. Reading history books didn't help much either since it would remind me of our time ruling together.  We were the most ruthless and respected kings.  No one would dare to cross our paths or to raise their heads at us.

My Sol, my beautiful mate whom I have loved for eternity is with me right now.  I couldn't be more happy.

But sadly, Sol isn't with me.  The one who lives inside is Jungkook who I still love with all my heart even though they are totally different.  He grew up to be as handsome as I remember and I couldn't thank my mother more for this.

He stirs awake and rubs his eyes while yawning.  How cute, instead of covering his mouth when yawning he covers his nose.

He stares at my eyes and smiles.

"Hey, Taehyung."

I smile lovingly at his handsome face.

"Good night, Kookie."

He furrows his eyebrows and looks around.

"What time is it?"

"I don't know but it must be pretty late." 

He sits up and grabs his phone from his pants that were laying beside us.

"Fuck!"

"What is it?" I ask alarm.

"My dad is gonna kill me.  The pack must be wondering where I am right now."
He stands up and starts putting his clothes on.

He halts his movements and stares at my confuse face.

"Right, I forgot to ask you.  Which pack do you belong to?"

I looked away from his body and to his eyes.

"I'm a rogue."

"You're a what?!"

'Goddammit, I knew he would react like this.'

"How come you are a rogue when you're an omega?"

'because of you.'

"I-it's a l-long story."

'You died.'

He sighed and smiled at me.

"That means that you can come to my pack, right?"

I chuckled and nodded.

"Great! Now come on, we have to get there."

He stands up and continues on dressing.

I look around for my clothes.  Everytime I move my legs a pain surges from my arse. 

"Mmm, would you mind helping me?  I don't think I can move my legs."

"Ah, yeah.  Sorry, I was too rough wasn't I?"

"Yeah, you were."

*Time skip cuz I feel like it*

We were walking towards his pack and it's huge.  I mean, our kingdom was bigger but this one is still big.

Jungkook was carrying me bridal style since I couldn't walk.  We talked about many things about each other and we also laughed about a few things. He spoke to me about his pack and mostly his hyungs who seem to be too close to him.