12 : Punishment (M)

Taehyung's POV

I drop on the bed like a sack of potatoes after fighting for hours with the demigod of sand.

Holy fruit, I got so much sand in my eyes!

It's been a week.  A week of dates that Jungkook has made for me and a week of fighting with demigods and monsters.

Every single night, I fall asleep tired and wake up by a hyper Jungkook.  If he wasn't so cute I would've thrown him out of our room.

"Wakey shaky lakey~" sings Jungkook as he keeps on kissing my face.

I groan and push him away but he still keeps on kissing me.

"Stoooop~" I whine but he just laughs and keeps on annoying me.

"Come on, You have to wake up!"

"It's too early and I'm tired," I mumble.

"It's 10 am and besides what are you always so tired of? You fell asleep at 8 pm yesterday, if anything you should be the one waking up first."

"I'm just tired and my body's sore.  So, leave me."

He stops annoying me and even when my eyes are closed, I can feel his strong gaze.

I turn my head, open one eye and take a peek at him.

"Why is your body sore? We haven't done anything for 3 days."

I close my eyes and sigh.  My loose mouth always has to come up in this situations.

"The pups get me tired, Kookie."

He sighs and stands up from the bed.

"Alright," he mumbles as he closes the door to the bathroom.

Ga~ I know he gets mad at me and sometimes tries to avoid, but I'm doing this for him.  If only he could understand. 

I rub my eyes and sit up on bed. 

'Time to make it up to him!' I thought happily as I jumped out of the bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"Kookie~" I sang when I opened the door.

I could see his naked back as he showered, unknown to the new presence around him.  I quietly took off my clothes and walk to him.  He has his eyes closed while water pours down his face.

I smirk and wrap my arms around him.  He stiffens and holds my hand as he looks at me, alarmed.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, his back still facing me.

I kiss his back softly while staring directly at his eyes. 

"I want to make it up to you for how I've been acting these few days.  I've been a bad boy, shouldn't daddy punish me?" I ask seductively.

He turns his head away and keeps on showering, not minding me.  I huff and pout at the lack of attention.  With my arms still wrapped around him, I began leaving soft hickeys and bites.  But, he still keeps on ignoring me.  I pursed my lips in anger as I glare at his back.  Then, something clicked.

"Ah~Jungkook!Mmm, d-ddady," I moan loudly right beside his ear, sending goosebumps down his body.  I smirk at his reaction and decide to keep on going with my plan.

"Ah!ah!ah! Yess, daddy!Mmngg-" My breathing hits his earlobe as I keep on moaning loudly even though he isn't doing anything to me. 

"P-please daddy! Ah~ah!-" I was cut off as he pushed me harshly against the wall, a whimper leaving my lips.